ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [THE ROLLING STONES] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Glastonbury and other festivals...yawn!!! Return to archive
07-01-02 04:26 PM
Scot Rocks The Glastonbury festival has been on England, has been on the last weekend, I saw a bit on TV and well, imao the bits I saw looked pretty poor, the big headliners like Coldplay, No Doubt, mearly confirmed my views that modern music is boring and bland, jeez cheer up people!!!!!!, they were all saying how good a rock band Coldplay were, a rock band, man if the Stones, The Who or loads of other "oldies" came on stage they would have blown them away, how anyone can enjoy that subdued lament is beyond me, hell even Dirty Work would be better!!!!! and this is coming from an 18 year old as well!!!!. What is my generation doing, get a life, and get into some real rocking music!!!!!I have said my piece what is everyone else's opinion.

Its only Rock and Roll but I like it

"Don't Hold Back..."

Cheers

Mark
07-01-02 04:57 PM
Honky Tonk Man Woo Hoo!!!

Mark your 18 too?

Join the happy club, now theres two of us

Alex

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road