ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [THE ROLLING STONES] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Congratulations for the header ! ==> We're Only in it for the Money Return to archive
07-01-02 05:40 AM
L&A Fantastic work, VoodooChileInWOnderl !
Contest: how many heads in the pic ?
07-01-02 11:00 AM
Joey The header just keeps getting better and better .

Wait ??? Where is Larry Hagman at ????

Developing .............

07-01-02 11:10 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Four are missing LOL, but here's the updated list;

Level 1: (Text level)
Ian McPherson (Canada)
Miss U (Canada)

Levels 2 and 3:
FPM C10 (USA)
TomL (USA)
Angie (Holland / The Netherlands)
Marcelo (Argentina)
Fernando Aceves (Mexico)
Amanda (USA)
Taras (Ukraine)
MaxLugar (USA)
Fabio “Hot Stuff” (Italy)
Jacques (France)
Marko (Finland)
Irina (Russia)

Levels 4 and 5:
Gaby (Brazil – but she’s Argentinean)
Martha my Dear (USA)
Sir Stonesalot (USA)
Riffhard (USA)
Steel Driving Hammer (USA)
Joey (USA)
Lazy Bones (Canada)
Jaxx (USA)
Baron Wolman (USA)
L&A (Belgium)
Gazza (UK)
Fede (Spain)
Leah (Israel)
Bjørnulf (Norway)
Keno (USA)
Ulf (Sweden)
Staffan (Sweden)

Level 6:
Robert Altman (USA)
Cucho (Perú)
Horacio (Mexico / Spain)
Marilyn (USA)
Estela (Argentina)
Voodoo Chile in Wonderland (Mexico / Spain)
StonesJuno (USA)

Lower levels:
Stonesdoug (USA)
Jair “Coca Buena” Motta (Brazil)
Lynn Goldsmith (USA)
Nasty Habits (USA)
Gerry Seda (USA)

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
07-01-02 11:34 AM
rogerriffin i missed to the mexican fans or have to be a vip in the web? exist some fans in the tacos country you know!
[Edited by rogerriffin]
07-01-02 11:38 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Larry's here

To add Larry to your signature I sent you a private message, but here you go, just click the "edit post" button above (there are three "envelopes" in the upper level of each message (1) "Reply with Quote" (2) "Edit Post" and (3) "Delete Post")

You can't edit my post, but the codes used here will appear so just copy the code above

HTML is turned on and you want to display html code, the code tag comes in handy. But it doesn't work

code:
HTML code in here

code:

07-01-02 11:42 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
rogerriffin wrote:
i missed to the mexican fans or have to be a vip in the web? exist some fans in the tacos country you know!
[Edited by rogerriffin]

Hey Roger! I asked four times, and gave additional time to send photos, I have yours with Mick Taylor and in my studio but you didn't request to be there.

As Jaxx says

You got stoned and you missed it!
07-01-02 11:52 AM
Scot Rocks Yeah the header rocks, Voodoo, will it become a permanant feature somewhere on the site?

Cheers

Mark
07-01-02 12:20 PM
moy can't believe it, only one from the uk? no germans? no irish? danish? only eureopeans and americans?

07-01-02 12:33 PM
L&A
quote:
moy wrote:
can't believe it, only one from the uk? no germans? no irish? danish? only eureopeans and americans?

Hi, Moy, I know you come from Mars, but UK, Germans, Irish, Danish are also Europeans....
07-01-02 12:38 PM
moy
quote:
L&A wrote:

Hi, Moy, I know you come from Mars, but UK, Germans, Irish, Danish are also Europeans....

lol, sorry for the confiusion but i meant that there are no asians, africans, down- unders

they all are different questions, i wrote "can't believe it, only one from the uk? no germans? no irish? danish? only eureopeans and americans?"
07-01-02 02:00 PM
Jaxx nice work, voodoo. you are a miracle worker. however, i wish you had hidden me a little bit more. i look like a grin without a cat....
07-01-02 03:14 PM
Joey
Thanks Voodoo .......

Testing .....Testing of signature Avatar !

07-01-02 04:05 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
...however, i wish you had hidden me a little bit more. i look like a grin without a cat....

LOL Jaxx that happens when you are the first in the pic! You were one of the first addtions, if not the first, so all others came later and that's why you look like a "grin without a cat" however, due to the area reserved for you, just send me another pic and it will there.

Joey, if you can't do it, just change your password to a temporary password and send it to me either to my private message area or by e-mail, then I will change your signature and you can change your password again for the one you use.

Yes, Scot Rocks that header will be permanently in the "wet"site, and we need someone from Scotland!

Oops I forgot one Tammy Faye (Mick jagger - The Mike Hunt Band) she's at the right, between levels 5 and 6 between Staffan and StonesJuno

Michael Larsen and 4 more will be added in the next and final edition LOL. Please if you want to be there send my your photo, or if I have one of you, just let me know and approve it, but don't complain later if you are not there.

This is the last chance! It's not the end of the world, I did it for fun. If you are not there is because you didn't send your photo. Photo received = photo posted!
07-01-02 04:38 PM
Sir Stonesalot Voodoo that voodoo that you do is tre cool.

Thanks for putting me in there together with my buddy Riffhard. He makes me look good!

07-01-02 05:55 PM
L&A Just kidding, Moy

Voodoo, you should give us some more indications to find who's who... it's so funny
07-02-02 06:58 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the reference header and soon will be permanetly in the website

I'm gonna make an easier way to identify the people in the snapshot, just let me add the final nuts
07-03-02 12:01 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Moy Israel is in Asia and now Stoned in Australia ALREADY sent His "stoned" pic (he looks DOES NOT look as sexy as his own shot used as avatar LOL)

So now we only need an African!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road