ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [THE ROLLING STONES] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Aragon - Looks like seat assignments. Return to archive
06-30-02 12:52 AM
midnightmagic I logged on to RS.com and finally some new info about my show I selected. It appears that they are going to put chairs in the Aragon Ballroom.

Here are your exact seat locations
Section: G.A.
Row: G4
Seat: 317-318

I am glad to see that I may not feel like a fuckin sardine and I may feel just as comfortable as you guys in the United Center, it also means that I will not have to sleep on Lawrence Ave. the night before to get in the front of the que. Also, my wife will be pleased we are not going to be in a mosh pit.
I hope to fuck this means I am only 317 people away from the stage instead of stuck in the back 4500 or so??

All I want to know is where is the seating chart.

Who knows what this means. What did you other guys get?
06-30-02 01:30 AM
T&A It's GA at the Aragon. Your seat assignment is merely for accounting purposes. They are not putting seats there. It's standing only.

Tod
06-30-02 10:28 AM
Ken
quote:
midnightmagic wrote:

All I want to know is where is the seating chart.

Who knows what this means. What did you other guys get?

I haven't been able to find a seating chart, and I'm
pretty sure it's General Admission. But what I did find that is a bit interesting is this.

GENERAL RULES
Small cameras are allowed, but recording devices are not allowed.

http://www.kenkeppol.com/id91.htm
06-30-02 01:56 PM
midnightmagic Why would they say your "seat location is.." and actually have a section G4. This is not your normal Aragon show, maybe they will have seats?? I seriosly doubt they let you take cameras in.
06-30-02 03:38 PM
Stonzy78 There might be seats but i highly doubt it and even if there are seats it'll still be general admission. When i saw keith and the wino's back in '93 at the aragon they had seats but all the other shows i've been to there have been standing room only. And i just found a ticket from the last show i attended there and it gives me a seat number and a row number--this show was general addmission. Ticketmaster has to enter those fields in the system it'll be general addmission. But who cares i'm hoping to be down in front Can't wait
06-30-02 07:15 PM
sly The show is all GA tm has confirmed this.
06-30-02 11:05 PM
midnightmagic Save me a spot up front. Ha!
What time do you think they will open the doors?
06-30-02 11:34 PM
sly I bet they keep us waiting outside a looonnng time. I also think the Stones will take the stage late like 10pm

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road