ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [THE ROLLING STONES] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Kids are Alright Return to archive
06-29-02 09:17 PM
stone jr. The Who was on today with the movie "The Kids are alright". My mom came in my copmuter room and said "the who is on". I said "Really? Let me see". It was great. There was a funny part when John Entwistle was at his house and took down gold records and took his old gun and in his house he has over 200 gutiars. He went outside and took out two of the records and threw them into the sky and shot them thinking he was in the army.
06-30-02 12:47 AM
gypsy Hold up a second! Now, you did tell us your mother had passed away in a post several months ago. As I recall, it really tugged at my heartstrings. You should be ashamed of yourself, young man!
06-30-02 10:38 AM
Scot Rocks As punishment you have to listen to Dirty Work for a week non stop, then you may think again about posting lies for sympathy votes.

Mark
06-30-02 12:31 PM
Keefness Apparently, the kids are NOT alright..it's called Skeet Shooting, has nothing to do with the Army, John was British & could never join the Army, saying he was 'pretending he was in the Army' is complete speculation, how do you or anyone else have any idea what he was thinking, 'gutiars' is spelled 'guitars', John's last name is spelled 'Entwhistle', and that's pretty funny, although I'm sure it's not on purpose, how you said 'Copmuter Room'.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Stop witha fuckin' drugs, ya hear me? It's toinin' yer mind inta moosh!"
-Robert DeNiro as Jimmy Conway to Ray Liotta as Henry Hill in 'Goodfellas'.
[Edited by Keefness]
[Edited by Keefness]

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road