ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [THE ROLLING STONES] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: It's not like Townshend died or something ? Return to archive
06-29-02 05:35 PM
Joey Hello My Stonesian Kin ..............

I just can not believe some of the negativity that certain individuals who post here at this glorious board are feeling towards the upcoming WHO trek across the states .

Jesus , it is not like Sir Peter Dennis Blanford Townshend passed from this orb or something .

Let's face it , certain individuals ARE replaceable ...like it or not . Pino will step in and do a tremendous job on the bass . Hell , most fans will be too drunk or stoned to notice the difference anyway .

I am just quite visibly shaken that THE WHO had to cancel two concert performances . Just think of the payday they missed by cancelling those gigs . Horrors !!!!!!!

Hurts Joey's wallet just thinking about it . I sure hope they can reschedule ....then I can feel better and not experience anymore discomfort .

" Money goes forth and all doors open Ronnie "

Sir Joey of the Royale Dollar

06-29-02 09:35 PM
Jaxx >>Let's face it , certain individuals ARE replaceable ...like it or not

actually, ultimately everyone is replaceable. the stones go on without founder brian jones or original bassist bill wyman. the band has morphed around the void left by their 2 original members.

the death of jerry garcia put an end to the grateful dead but it morphed into the "other ones". 2 and sometimes 3 guitars (when jorma takes the stage)fill the void left by garcia. it's certainly not the same, but the integrity of "the music" remains intact.

Entwistle was an integral member of the Who. his music is "his music" and his influence will be gone. the who changes and morphs into something similar, but not the same.
06-30-02 01:30 AM
Maxlugar The question is not if The Who can continue without John Entwistel.....

No.

The question is if Rocks Off can continue after Joey "Budd Dwyer '87's!!!

I'm just one person who's willing to find out.

Developing......

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm......

Ma-ma -FFTTppptt! Ma-ma FFFTTTPPPPttt!! Ma-ma MAXY!!!

Maxlugar - The Rockin' republican!!! YEAH!
06-30-02 04:33 PM
Joey 'The question is if Rocks Off can continue after Joey "Budd Dwyer '87's!!!

I'm just one person who's willing to find out. '

Again , you make young Joey say , Huh ?????????

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road