ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [THE ROLLING STONES] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: This just in,Daultry dead..Pete vows to contine tour... Return to archive Page: 1 2
07-01-02 09:55 AM
nankerphelge Stoney, you were totally in the right.

I too walked in on an ex- of mine one time who was quite surprised to see me home so early as evidenced by my frat brother's dick in her mouth!

Some people invite abuse -- it would be impolite not to accept...
07-01-02 10:55 AM
Joey 'And that band at the Concert for NY was the same band, you could see it in the purposeful abandon they attacked the songs with. The Who were overblown and loud and posturing and great, harnessing the violence and rage and thunder and forming it into (of all things!)pop songs.

I hope Pete smashes his guitar in Hershey. That would be cathartic for both of us. '

Fleabit ............you have just put into words what I have been feeling for days now . Bless you .

I hope Pete smashes his guitar at every show on the tour .

Joey

07-01-02 12:30 PM
sirmoonie FPM wrote:
"Oh, it IS stupid, but it's not crying over a guy I didn't know, it's simply a little hiccup of grief over another shred of my youth going under the sod. And the extinguishing of a spark which had just flared up into a tongue of flame after smoldering for years. Tour or no, the Who are dead..."

Thats it exactly. I assume none of us know the Stones, The Who, Dylan, and these other artists we talk about. But you listen to their music so much that it becomes part of your life and when one of its creators dies, you feel like a chapter in your life has closed. Thats why I've been low and blue for several days. John Entwhistle died and my beloved Who are no more. My nostalgia looks different than it did last week.
07-01-02 02:29 PM
Maxlugar Tell me about it Sirmoonie!

I felt the same way the second I heard Rosemary Clooney died.

A little piece of Maxy went with that woman!

But at least that puts and end to all this. They die in three's, ya know. (Dee Dee, Entwistle and Clooney)

Stop Death Now!

Maxy!
07-01-02 02:33 PM
Joey 'A little piece of Maxy went with that woman! '

I believe a little piece of all of us went with that woman .

She was a BIG Girl .

Popper Joey

07-01-02 03:09 PM
sirmoonie Who is Rosemary Cooney? Did she blow her brains out too?

Chiselspanker, chiselspanker
Muck muck muck
Hittin' MSG in a limo wid me droogies
If you ain't down wid dat, you suck
07-01-02 03:15 PM
Martini Rosemary Clooney was that chick who was best known for singing "It's a Hard Business" with Wild Man Fischer.

-M

07-01-02 04:17 PM
Sir Stonesalot I thought Rosemary Clooney was the chick that was famous for being the correct answer to 95% of all the pink questions in Trivial Pursuit!
07-01-02 06:26 PM
hoobler i think you are an idiot, dorkhard.
07-01-02 06:31 PM
Sir Stonesalot And I care about this.....why?
07-01-02 11:06 PM
sirmoonie "Tell me about it Sirmoonie!

I felt the same way the second I heard Rosemary Clooney died.

A little piece of Maxy went with that woman!

But at least that puts and end to all this. They die in three's, ya know. (Dee Dee, Entwistle and Clooney)"
--------------

Insensitive to the musical tragedy that has visibly shaken the entire world, Maxwell instead mocks those emotions that he does not understand.

Slamming..........peaking............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
07-02-02 12:00 AM
BILL PERKS AC/DC'S WHOLE LOTTA ROSIE IS ABOUT HER.SHE'S ALSO FEATURED ON BILL WYMAN'S NEXT RECORD,DUETING WITH BILL ON "LET'S GO STEADY".I BET BILL SHAGGED HER!
Page: 1 2

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road