ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [THE ROLLING STONES] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: John Entwistle 1944-2002 Return to archive
06-28-02 04:34 PM
stone jr. It is a sad day for all Who fans. I will miss him. I might buy a Who album to think of him. It is shocking because the deaths of Dee-Dee Ramone and George Harrison. Feel free to share your memories of John. John, we will miss you.
06-28-02 05:14 PM
voodoopug First time I really got to have an appreciation for his talents is when I watched the DVD of the Who at Royal Albert Hall, and I forget which song it was, but he calmly played a 5 minute blazing bass solo that just put the entire theater in the palm of his hands. I was in awe watching him! It is sad that I only new how good he really was just recently. May he never stop entertaining wherever he may be.

John Entwistle......gone but not forgotten
06-28-02 05:26 PM
Boomhauer You have to appreciate John Entwhistle for all he has done. I mean, he was in the WHO. I understand he was also a great man off the stage as well.

But, ya know, VH1 and MTV don't really show much appreciation by maybe showing some things about the Who and what not. They usually only show coverage on deaths of the people who usually appeal to younger fans of music. What can you do though? I don't have the power to argue with them.

John, we miss you.

Dang ol' Boomhauer.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road