ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [THE ROLLING STONES] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Avatars - Top 5 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
06-24-02 04:28 PM
L&A Just for fun, here my favorite avatars (Top 5)

1. Sir Stonesalot: strong personnality
2. VoodooChileInWOnderl: Mick with hat singing "Sympathy" my favorite song. And maybe the best baseline (I only get my rocks off while I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeping... with your girfriend!)
3. Miss U: great pic of Brian !
4. Fu*king Andrew: new and fresh !
5. TT: good animated pic !

Also Jaxx, Angiestone, ... and many others.

What's your Top 5 ?

btw, I'm still waiting for the avatars of, among others: Mathijs, Gypsy, Scot Rocks, Nellcote, Winter, Luxury 1, Nankerphelge, Jb, Honky Tonk Man, Joey, ...
06-24-02 05:22 PM
Joey I'm still looking for a cool photo of Larry Hagman during his " Dallas " days as my Avatar .

06-24-02 05:50 PM
gypsy The BEST avatar is KeepRigid's!
Miss U's avatar frightens me...Brian looks like a deranged lunatic...
06-24-02 05:50 PM
luxury1 I wonder which one nankerphelge will choose as his #1 fave??
06-24-02 05:53 PM
nankerphelge Not that Fiji Joe sumo wrestler -- whew that's frightening!

I like the avatar thing generally -- SIA's Exile guy with the rocks is #1 for me. Wish I had thought of it. I think an Avatar of Hillary Clinton with "wolf puss?" underneath would be nice!
06-24-02 06:19 PM
stonedinaustralia thank's nakerphelge , i'm glad you get a kick out of it... show us yours... (you too maxy and joey - the mind boggles!)

i like fiji joe's - youre right its a little disturbing and generally unpleasant but at bottom i can see some humour in it...

and keep rigids lawyer - what is that photo all about?

06-24-02 06:37 PM
moy are we so ugly? why don't we use our own photos? lol
06-24-02 06:41 PM
Dandelion*
quote:
gypsy wrote:
The BEST avatar is KeepRigid's!
Miss U's avatar frightens me...Brian looks like a deranged lunatic...

I must agree with you on all accounts...Keep's is brilliant. Almost as good as SDH's old one of Mick touching his nipple. Tony - please bring that one back. I also like that Andrew one too. I actually like MarthaPPPP's Mick pic even though her shrill wordfart mangling of the English language is tiresome.

Mess You's Brian pic is hilarious on many levels. MANY.
06-24-02 06:53 PM
nankerphelge I have to agree with Dandy -- SDH's McNipple pic was great too -- that trashy 78 tour -- I love it! That's #2!

As for my pick for an avatar -- I could never settle on anything. unlike many here, I don't have a particular (excuse the pun) "jones" for any one stone -- the allure is the sum of the parts for me. And even if I have a fav band pic -- it wouldn't be my (excuse the play on words) pick for an avatar.

I like the idea of one that captures the inner nank -- like Stoney's -- but a picture of Benny Hill seems so silly really! I'll think about it, but it took me nearly 3 weeks to come up with "nankerphelge" for a moniker -- can't rush these things y'know!

06-24-02 08:21 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew Thanks for the compliment..."new and fresh"...I feel like a douche
06-24-02 08:45 PM
Fiji Joe Don't care for my photo ey? Well get used to it! I'm here, I'm queer, and I'm in your face!
06-24-02 08:52 PM
Scot Rocks test...
06-24-02 08:53 PM
The Eggman See there ya go me being avoided again!
06-24-02 09:00 PM
riverrat Hey Joey,
How about Larry Hagman when he was starring in "Mother,Jugs and Speed"...That was his best work.
06-24-02 09:30 PM
nankerphelge Eggy! You're back -- I like your's too, but I thought you were gone!
06-24-02 09:51 PM
littleredrooster My favorites are:
Fiji Joe
Gazza
SIA but, we all want to see the 4th ball in his mouth
MissU, she's sooooooo cute
Joey, The Invisilbe Avatar
06-24-02 09:53 PM
littleredrooster Nice spelling!!
Joey, The Invisible Avatar!
06-24-02 11:13 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew Andrew's favorite avatars:

Fiji Joe
SIA
VooDooCHile
Miss U
CS

One I don't get --- Keeprigid and what appears to be a picture of Kobe Bryant
06-24-02 11:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl First of all thanks for your votes, but I want to tell you again that the second avatar I use, the one with my signature is not Mick Jagger and is not playing SFTD. it's nothing but a poor wonderlander!

I have one avatar for Nanky or Joey as they sign as chiba chiba and chiba is our friend

Welcome back The Eggman! Is that you in your avatar?

There's a bunch of avatars that I like, hard to select 5 and specially in order

Have you seen Funky Punk Woman's? I love it

Art: Gazza and Jacques, special mention to riverrat as he created his own avatar, drunk and in a cocktail napkin, then he added digital animation!
Photos of the fans: Stonesdoug, specially because is a back view LOL, also Stoned in Australia as he looks so sexy in that one Taras, who is using a recent photo LOL (is a 4 years old one(, and Fabio "Hot Stuff" with his guitar! But special mention to Cardinal Xim�niz as he has the balls to put his own photo!
Stones photos: Jaxx, ~AzQb, Beer, CS, Martha My Dear, moy, the new one by scot rocks, special mention to Little Redo rooster as the photo was taken by him.
Mixed Photos of the fans with Stones and art: ANGIEGIRL!!!

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
06-25-02 12:25 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Welcome back The Eggman! Is that you in your avatar?

Oh, you're joking, right? Tell me you're joking.

Anyway... I love Rooster's, as well as Voodoo's aux, and I must say Miss U.'s frightens me as well. That Brian Jones... what a kidder! Ah-hahahahaha.... oh dear. Who's using Keef is God now? Grr... stole my idea! Was going to put it on a page as soon as I got home from this vacation... ah well, now I'll have to go shopping.

-tSYX --- No Nude Jagger in 2002
06-25-02 12:35 AM
BILL PERKS TEST
06-25-02 12:54 AM
KeepRigidsLawyer
quote:

and keep rigids lawyer - what is that photo all about?

Dear friend across the pond,
that is the old master Houdini prior to taking the proverbial leap of faith. KeepRigidsLawyer can identify with this symbolic image, as his very livelihood also depends upon his escaping rather tight situations and...locales.

Best,
KeepRigidsLawyer

06-25-02 01:00 AM
Keefness <~~~I still like mine..
06-25-02 01:34 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Speaking of avatars...

Test, test. This is a test of the avatearial system. Should you have an identical avatar to mine, feel free to chew me out and I shall change it. Thank you.

*edit*
Damn. Too big. I'll have to fix it when I get home. Oh well. Twas merely a stand-in until I found the Exile postcards.

-tSYX --- Looks (*edit* well, you can't see it, but trust me) like a theatre... oooh, sweet Orpheum, I cry thinking of it.
[Edited by TheSavageYoungXyzzy]
06-25-02 12:23 PM
Scot Rocks
quote:

Oh, you're joking, right? Tell me you're joking.

Anyway... I love Rooster's, as well as Voodoo's aux, and I must say Miss U.'s frightens me as well. That Brian Jones... what a kidder! Ah-hahahahaha.... oh dear. Who's using Keef is God now? Grr... stole my idea! Was going to put it on a page as soon as I got home from this vacation... ah well, now I'll have to go shopping.

Sorry tSYX, I had no idea that u wanted to use it, however I sorta knew since that it was such a cool pic that someone else might want to use it. It is a pity though that you can't make out the 'Keef is God' bit too well, well anyway ciao

Mark
06-25-02 12:33 PM
Angiegirl Definetely the one from VoodooChile, although lots of others are great too, like Gazza, ScotRocks, Fuc*ing Andrew, and Littleredrooster.
Nice work everyone!
06-25-02 01:48 PM
nankerphelge Hey I like the walking chiba! Certainly is the inner nank!
But I must respectfully decline.
06-25-02 01:55 PM
CS Thanks Fucking Andrew

I like

River Rat
Stoned in Australia
Padre
Jacques
Jaxx
06-25-02 01:59 PM
CS
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Hey I like the walking chiba! Certainly is the inner nank!
But I must respectfully decline.

So Nanky and Nankerphelge is the same user?
06-25-02 02:04 PM
Joey Thanks Nanky ..................

You may decline , but I DO NOT !!!

I love the walking Chiba ...........it feels like my lost dope sojourning back to its Uncle Joey !!!!!!!

Voodoo , could I please use that as my Avatar ?????

'How about Larry Hagman when he was starring in "Mother,Jugs and Speed"...That was his best work ...'

Agreed , Hagman starred with Raquel Welch and Harvey Kitel in that 1976 movie that really paved the way for his " J. R. Ewing " character that he played on " Dallas " for fourteen seasons and earned him three hundred million dollars .

Plus , Larry was friends with the late dear Keith Moon and he also loves the Rolling Stones !!!!

" Walk to me Ronnie "

Sir Joey

Page: 1 2 3

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road