ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [THE ROLLING STONES] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What Mama Said !!!!! Return to archive
07-01-02 09:05 PM
Joey
Regarding today's most excellent header picture .

Levels 4 and 5:
Gaby (Brazil � but she�s Argentinean)
Martha my Dear (USA)
Sir Stonesalot (USA)
Riffhard (USA)
Steel Driving Hammer (USA)
Joey (USA)
Lazy Bones (Canada)
Jaxx (USA)
Baron Wolman (USA)
L&A (Belgium)
Gazza (UK)
Fede (Spain)
Leah (Israel)
Bj�rnulf (Norway)
Keno (USA)
Ulf (Sweden)
Staffan (Sweden)

If that is your young Joey next to Steelie , then I look like one "Ian Stuart ". YES !!!!!!!!!!

Cool !!!!! Thanks guys ....you have made my day .

I can't pull up www.petetownshend.com to see if Daltrey , Townshend and company are pulling off tonight's show without breaking down in the middle of " Behind Blue Eyes " . Can anyone else get online to " The Who Forum " at Petey's web site ???? If someone is taping this performance tonight , you will have something priceless on your hands and I would gladly give you my first born and an order of French fries for a copy .

" Everything Drowns in the Ocean of Love "

Baba O ' Joey

The " Over / Under " on whether or not The Who can pull off this tour is now at 12 1/2 ( As in the twelve and one half million dollars that Roger and Pete each stand to make off of the 2002 Trek across the states .

Bunny

07-01-02 09:47 PM
Scot Rocks Joey, I am a member at the Who page but the forums are all down just now and there is still no news or anything in the diaries.

btw here are some pics of the rehersals

Rock On

and good luck Pete, Roger, Zak and everyone with the show,

Mark
07-01-02 09:55 PM
Scot Rocks damn the pics never worked, oh well Joey u can check them out at the Who website.

Ciao

Mark
07-01-02 09:59 PM
BILL PERKS IN THE BOOK 'MOON' THERE IS A GREAT STORY OF HOW MOON INTERRUPTED ENTWHISTLE AND WIFE WHILE THEY WERE HAVING DINNER IN THEIR HOTEL SUITE.HE CAME IN,GRABBED THEIR BOTTLE OF VINTAGE FRENCH WINE,GUZZLED HALF THE BOTTLE,SPILLED THE REST ON THE FLOOR,TOOK A PISS AGAINST THE WALL AND PASSED OUT.THE BIG E WAS SO PISSED HE DRUG MOON BACK TO HIS ROOM AND SMASHED EVERY BIT OF FURNITURE THAT COULD BE BROKEN,MOONIE THOUGHT FOR DAYS HE HAD DONE A GOOD JOB OF WRECKING IT HISSELF.THE WHO NO LONGER EXISTS...LONG LIVE ROCK!
07-02-02 09:14 AM
Joey Thanks for the pictures Scott Rocks .

Those are great shots of the boys . If you hear any news , please let me know . I am also a member of the " Who Forum " , but all the great handles were taken so I was stuck with a crappy one .

[email protected]

" Space for the Papa "

Bunny Joey

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road