ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Today is the last day to submit your answers for the trivia
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: (NSC) BOB DYLAN AND FLEETWOOD MAC TICKETS FOR SALE!!! :D Return to archive
06-30-03 07:12 AM
MarthaMyDear It's actually with a heavy heart that I have to do this but work is slow and I REALLY need the dough, so here are the EXCELLENT tix I have for sale for the Fleetwood Mac AND Bob Dylan shows coming up THIS MONTH (JULY)!!! :

One (1) ticket for Fleetwood Mac at the Arrowhead Pond Of Anaheim (in Orange County, Southern California) on Thursday, July 17th (8:00 P.M.):
Section/Aisle 223
Row F
Seat 14
Seating Chart: http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/73797/','eventd'

I'm asking for FACE VALUE ONLY plus Ticketmaster charges!!!:
Face Value: $135.00
Ticketmaster Convenience Charge: $13.85
Ticketmaster Order procassing Charge: $3.55
Total: $152.40

-AND-

Two (2) tickets for Bob Dylan at The Pacific Ampitheatre in Costa Mesa, California (Orange County in Southern California) on Sunday, July 27th (8:00 P.M.):
Section 2
Row R
Seats 23 and 24
Seating Chart: http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/90269/','eventd

I'm asking what I paid for these on eBay and NOTHING MORE, which was not much more than face value plus Ticketmaster charges, actually!!! If you need proof of what I paid for these on eBay, etc., I still have the transaction emails and could forward those to you as proof!!! :
Total: $202.50

All of these tix are GREAT SEATS and first come, first serve, so you can either:

PM (Private Message) me here (screen name: MarthaMyDear)
-OR-
email me at: [email protected]

Thank you!!!
*** Martha ***
06-30-03 09:01 AM
Pattie
I'm still upset that I couldn't make it!!

You got my mail right?
06-30-03 09:04 AM
Pattie
can't decide avatar..
06-30-03 09:22 AM
nankerphelge Nah -- Jerry is no good for a fine lil' minx such as yourself!!

06-30-03 11:06 AM
Martha MARTHA...this is BREAKING my heart in two...what the hell....you are strapped for cash (I can totally relate to that, by the way) well that ain't right. I have been looking forward to you getting to go to both of these shows...and now it looks like it ain't happening for you. Waaaaaaaah!

By the way, I did recieve the fabulous magazine...never had heard/seen of that publication, but I live in the middle of fuckin' nowhere so that isn't a surprise. Thanks for doing that for me, you certainly did not have to though. Save your money for the shows..maybe a silver lining will appear and biz will pick up in time?! I will be keepin' my fingers crossed for you. :-)

Wish I could hug you in person right now.

Martha...the other Martha
06-30-03 01:26 PM
Pattie
Do you guys like Lou Reed?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003