ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Today is the last day to submit your answers for the trivia
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mademoiselle Jagger Return to archive
06-29-03 11:45 AM
Jeep

"Trophée Lancôme
2003: 34st edition
Poster designed by Pierre and Gilles.

Over the last four years, Lancome has solicited the some of the greatest photographic talents of our time to create the official poster of the Trophée Lancôme.

This year, the honour of creating the poster for the 34th Trophée Lancôme was bestowed upon the famous artists Pierre and Gilles, whose renown now extends beyond the realm of fashion and media.

Playing on key symbols from the world of golf and the Lancôme brand, they have created a vision of the event that is resolutely modern, full of impertinence and sensuality. Depicted as Eve, like an innocent and sensual flower of paradise, Elizabeth Jagger takes centre stage, giving us a most intense look. Surrounded by red roses gleaming with touches of silver and holding a golf ball that shines like a star to her breast, she is a vibrant anthem to love, to sensuality and to femininity."
06-29-03 11:57 AM
nankerphelge And Lancome makes some damn fine mascara!

Extencils for those loooooong lush lashes!

Definicils for high definition and separation for those that like the Bambi look!!

I wonder what Lizzie uses?

Jaggercils! The special mascara that a father and daughter can share!!

06-29-03 01:54 PM
Miss U. Nanker....

Ya know a little *too* much about mascara, lol.
Can I expect to see you July 30th in JJF style eyeliner?
06-29-03 03:20 PM
Pattie
Don't know what mascara she uses, but I know she likes the juicy tubes for her lips. She said so in an interview
06-29-03 04:46 PM
nankerphelge Well she's in luck....
06-29-03 04:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is Lizzie this week, pix provided by Sue, Thanks!

06-29-03 05:26 PM
LadyJane Lizzie is a stunning young woman; especially in the Lancome poster! Mom and Dad must be very proud!!

LadyJ.
06-29-03 10:13 PM
J.J.Flash Oh dear, look at her mouth, what a lips.....oh man, I love that kind of big mouth syle.
Hey guys and gals, I´ve missed you all........What´s up? Tell me the News!
Regards!
06-29-03 10:14 PM
J.J.Flash How old Lizzie is? Anybody?
06-29-03 10:18 PM
EthanWickedAsHeSeems Shes 20...I send her a poem every now and then...
06-29-03 10:21 PM
J.J.Flash Hey Ethan, thank you so much bro! How are you doing fella?
Later!
Cheers!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003