ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Today is the last day to submit your answers for the trivia
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What is European General Addmission Front Pit ? Return to archive
06-28-03 01:20 AM
steel driving hammer Please explain this. I'm thinking it is whenever the gates open for the warm up band, your in to claim your spot closest to the stage. But what if you have to use the bathroom durring/and before the Stones come on? Do you loose your spot? If so, does that mean when the gates open, you can't go to the bathroom for 5 or 6 hours till the Stones leave the stage?

I'm Jigsaw Puzzled here.
06-28-03 04:04 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat It is possible to go to the bathroom just before the support act and keep your spot. I wouldn't try afterwards. That's one of the reasons I don't drink beer before or during a Stones show. In Oberhausen I went at 5:30 in the afternoon and again at 4 in the morning when I got home...
06-28-03 04:20 AM
Moonisup SSC,

Have no fear, I'll drink you beer
06-28-03 08:30 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
SSC,

Have no fear, I'll drink you beer

You are to young to drink.
06-28-03 09:22 AM
steel driving hammer Thanks, but that kind of sucks in a way though. Depending on row, spot or whatever, you should be able mayble to get your hand stamped or something to be able mayble to come back. What if you want to buy a drink at the concession stand, or a Rolling Shirt or program?

Thats about 6 or 7 hours in which you can't use the bathroom?

You'll be feeling pretty bad by the time Jumping Jack Flash comes around.
06-28-03 01:30 PM
Sir Stonesalot Imagine what the people with good spots in Toronto are going to go through.

Every time you gotta leak, you get farther and farther from the stage. If enough tickets get sold, you may end up watching the show on jumbotrons at the US border.

AND, if you are going with a group of people, you better all go at the same time, or you'll never find each other again till after the show is over.
06-30-03 02:10 PM
egon in barca, the people that arrived 1st (3/4/500 people?)
can get in the section right in front of the stage.
after a while they close it. if after that you go out (to get a drink etc) they give you a wristband.
of course if the fans will let you stand in exactly the same spot as before when you come back, remains the question...
people in barca were pretty relaxed about that.

egon

ps; i did not have a single piss between 1600 and 0130hrs
[Edited by egon]

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003