ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Today is the last day to submit your answers for the trivia
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who has the oldest Stones Concert T-Shirt? Return to archive Page: 1 2
06-30-03 11:36 AM
LadyJane You are not alone, JB!

I guess it's Board members like you and I who brought the average age up to 32. I was figuring it would be more like 25!!!

LadyJ.
06-30-03 11:48 AM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
I have a genuine 1975 tour shirt.......I trust this is the oldest among this group of adolescents.

jb I have the 1975 Tour Program in MINT condition

It doesn't have pit stains either
06-30-03 11:50 AM
jb The "newbies" are of recent origin. Old Timers like me, Nanker, Parmeda, SS, Sirmoonie, Jaxx, Gazza, Maxlugar, Telecaster, and Joey,etc made this board what it is...you have also added substantially in your brief time here. This young generation, with the exception of my friend Rik a/k/a moonisup and Factory girl, have no respect or appreciation for us veterans, who created this wonderful format for their rantings. Like most of their generation(18-25) they will not do better than their parents and are raising an entire lost generation of kids with no morals, bvalues, or respect for life.
[Edited by jb]
06-30-03 11:55 AM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
The "newbies" are of recent origin. Old Timers like me, Nanker, Parmeda, SS, Sirmoonie, Jaxx, Gazza, Maxlugar, Telecaster, and Joey,etc made this board what it is...you have also added substantially in your brief time here.
[Edited by jb]

Why thank you, jb!!

And I consider myself honored to be the company of the aforementioned "old timers".

LadyJ.
06-30-03 12:56 PM
nankerphelge That's right kids -- listen to jb -- if you work hard, play your cards right, and get your law degree, you too can discuss the finer points of morals and values with your Italian secretary -- that is, if she doesn't have her mouth full!!

06-30-03 02:38 PM
parmeda you're making me blush Nank!
06-30-03 02:55 PM
jb That's literally a low blow Nanker!.
06-30-03 03:28 PM
littleredrooster The attendance figures were extremely poor for that tour in 1975 as I remember.
The promoter claimed much higher figures.

Hardly a tour T shirt to be proud of having to commemorate this attendnce bomb of a tour!

Rooooster
07-01-03 09:30 AM
MarthaMyDear *** I'VE *** been posting here longer then you have, jb, so*** I *** am an OLD-TIMER HERE!!! Hmmmmmmmmm........ I've got to watch how I say OLD-TIMER!!! lol................................................... Messing myself up, there!!! lol................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003