ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Forty Licks Fanclub Bigger Bash

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Why do Keith's guitars look so good? Return to archive Page: 1 2
3rd July 2006 01:37 PM
glencar It's true!!!!!!!!!
3rd July 2006 01:38 PM
jb
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
[quote]jb wrote:

That's what we do..that's why we are "A" listers...that's why we are simply the most dynamic presence the boards have ever had..that's wht we don't post picutes of keith's guitars!!!
_________-

...picutes???????????????

Thanks Joey!!!(MLASM-YMNTMM)
3rd July 2006 01:56 PM
LadyJane
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
[quote]jb wrote:

That's what we do..that's why we are "A" listers...that's why we are simply the most dynamic presence the boards have ever had..that's wht we don't post picutes of keith's guitars!!!
_________-

...picutes???????????????

Sadly, jb does not possess the capability of posting a picture. Humiliating.

LJ.
3rd July 2006 01:57 PM
glencar Some of just don't care to clutter up teh noards with pix!
3rd July 2006 02:01 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Some of just don't care to clutter up teh noards with pix!

Truer words never have spoken! Links are much better...Links rule!!!
3rd July 2006 02:02 PM
glencar Joshy, I can't believe you & I ever fought. Right from the beginning, we both loathed TIME Warner product!
3rd July 2006 02:05 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, I can't believe you & I ever fought. Right from the beginning, we both loathed TIME Warner product!

Politics causes most of the division on the board and in the world....we need stop the politics of personal destrcution...You must support Hilary in 08!!!
3rd July 2006 02:06 PM
glencar No more Clintons/Bushes. Lety's join in supporting noted Isarel backer John McClain!
3rd July 2006 02:06 PM
LadyJane Links are boring. Pix rule.

Oh Blue..I just signed you up for the Eliot Spitzer newsletter.

You're welcome

LJ.
3rd July 2006 02:07 PM
glencar I hate that guy. His permanent snarl ensures that I will leave this state ASAP. I was thinking of moving to PA but a red state now looms.
3rd July 2006 02:09 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I hate that guy. His permanent snarl ensures that I will leave this state ASAP. I was thinking of moving to PA but a red state now looms.

Nebraska?
3rd July 2006 02:11 PM
glencar No, SC. I'm going there on vacay next week & might buy some property.
3rd July 2006 02:13 PM
glencar That's in VA. For me, I must be by the sea.
3rd July 2006 02:16 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
That's in VA. For me, I must be by the sea.

Asheville? Very nice hotel(Grove park Inn)/Biltmore estate.
3rd July 2006 02:17 PM
glencar Asheville is way inland. I love the ocean & must be within a half hour of it no matter where I live. Hurricanes be damned!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)