ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Forty Licks Fanclub Bigger Bash

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Johnny Cash "American Recordings Vol. 5" - Previews (NSC) Return to archive
1st July 2006 06:51 PM
Gazza Out over here on Monday - on the US on Tuesday

You can hear previews of it here :

http://main.losthighwayrecords.com/product.aspx?ob=disc&src=art&pid=1698
1st July 2006 07:00 PM
Martha Thanks for the post sweetheart...I now have something to plan for on Tuesday!
1st July 2006 07:04 PM
Gazza Just listened to the samples, and its fucking beautiful

'Four Strong winds' is heart-wrenching
1st July 2006 07:33 PM
Martha
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Just listened to the samples, and its fucking beautiful

'Four Strong winds' is heart-wrenching

Fuck..I have dsl now...I'm gonna be brave and try to listen.I want heart-wrenching. :-)

BTW! I was able to see the Keef vid! He looks good I thought. :-)
1st July 2006 07:37 PM
Martha Crap. I'm retarded...:-(

I don't see what I need to do to hear a cut.
1st July 2006 07:38 PM
glencar Song listing?
1st July 2006 07:39 PM
glencar Martha Darling, my sound came on automatically. If you want to skip songs, use the system above the album photo. I'm liking the cover of Gordon Lightfoot although one review said it wasn't as good as the rest of the CD.
1st July 2006 09:05 PM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
Martha Darling, my sound came on automatically. If you want to skip songs, use the system above the album photo. I'm liking the cover of Gordon Lightfoot although one review said it wasn't as good as the rest of the CD.

Hi Hon! If you mean that bar right above the CD cover it keeps fading in and out very quickly, I can't use it. Am I looking at the right place?
1st July 2006 09:11 PM
glencar Yes! Mine doesn't fade. I must sleep now though as 430AM comes fast!
1st July 2006 10:21 PM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes! Mine doesn't fade. I must sleep now though as 430AM comes fast!

Thanks for helping me understand what I was looking at glencar. :-)

I wish it would work...dangit!
1st July 2006 10:30 PM
Fiji Joe This has been long awaited in the Fiji household...the Lil' Fijis gonna be tapping them feet and clapping them hands
1st July 2006 10:45 PM
Martha
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
This has been long awaited in the Fiji household...the Lil' Fijis gonna be tapping them feet and clapping them hands

I like that visual image! Welcome back Fiji, I didn't actually know you had gone away as I have been quite absent myself of late, but I am glad to find you here . You make me smile and laugh often.

Laughter is the best medicine...besides good strong organic herb tea.....:-)

Still can't make that dang thing work.

MM
1st July 2006 10:52 PM
Martha It WORKS!

Sounds fantastic!

Can't wait 'til Tuesday.

xxoo,
Martha
1st July 2006 11:09 PM
Altamont Go to mininova and download it if ya can't wait. there's bout 200 seeds. and yes I will buy it when available in stores.
1st July 2006 11:49 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Martha wrote:

I like that visual image! Welcome back Fiji, I didn't actually know you had gone away as I have been quite absent myself of late, but I am glad to find you here . You make me smile and laugh often.

Laughter is the best medicine...besides good strong organic herb tea.....:-)

Still can't make that dang thing work.

MM

Thanks...glad to be back...all I ever wanted to do was make people smile...to make them laugh...to give them a reason to get up in the morning
2nd July 2006 06:48 AM
glencar I like what I've heard but not as much as whichever one had "Hurt" on it.
3rd July 2006 06:54 AM
Gazza Just bought it this morning en route to work. Powerful stuff and a farewell worthy of his greatness

The cover of Hank Williams' "Evening Train", considering it would have been recorded just after June Carter died, is an incredibly poignant performance.
[Edited by Gazza]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)