ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Forty Licks Fanclub Bigger Bash

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Me and My Friend Phog saw the Drive By Truckers Return to archive
30th June 2006 08:40 PM
Fiji Joe Phog, fellow rocks offer was in attendance at the Kansas City show...it was a blast

I should have the DVD next week...I'll get you a copy ASAP

For those who haven't caught them live...do it now...but catch a solo show...none of that Black Crowes crap

They are the best live act out there
30th June 2006 08:52 PM
MrPleasant Unfortunately, the greatest and most exciting bands from around the world are completely ignored by the entertainment Industry, here in México. We're lucky if Madonna decides to stop by "my" country because of one of her stupid tours.

It sucks being in the noughties, and not being able to take Tokyo by storm. Why Tokyo? Because Moscow is now, officially, the most expensive city in the world. And I do not like vodka.

What's wrong with me?
1st July 2006 07:55 AM
Phog Great show. Absolutely let me know when you get the dvd. Did you happen to ask them when they would be back through our parts? I would love to see those guys at the Bottleneck.
1st July 2006 11:03 AM
Dan Still haven't heard them in spite of many recommendations. They are playing this year's Sunset Junction so I will finally have a chance.
1st July 2006 01:31 PM
Phog
quote:
Dan wrote:
Still haven't heard them in spite of many recommendations. They are playing this year's Sunset Junction so I will finally have a chance.

Yeah, you should be sure to catch them. It will rock.
1st July 2006 03:29 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Phog, fellow rocks offer was in attendance at the Kansas City show...it was a blast

I should have the DVD next week...I'll get you a copy ASAP

For those who haven't caught them live...do it now...but catch a solo show...none of that Black Crowes crap

They are the best live act out there

Fiji ?!?!

Lil' Fiji ........ ?!?!

Is THAT really YOU ?!?!

Kins !
1st July 2006 06:37 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:

Fiji ?!?!

Lil' Fiji ........ ?!?!

Is THAT really YOU ?!?!

Kins !

1st July 2006 07:16 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

He shots, it's blocked...

Denied!
2nd July 2006 05:36 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

YOU MAKE JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !!!!!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)