ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Forty Licks Fanclub Bigger Bash

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I have proven the naysayers wrong! (NSC) Return to archive
28th June 2006 03:32 PM
voodoopug For those of you who said it was impossible for my ignition fan to get stuck on a piece of debri (probably planted there by one of my enemies) and to then grind up the fan motor and fall to the expressway (if anyone sees it on the Kennedy Expy near Arlington Heights Road, please pick it up and send it to me, I will provide my UPS number when appropriate), I have proven you wrong and have done it!

Also, I learned that due to my excessive travel this year, I have about 12% of my ceramic brakes left!

I will be driving a loaner car for two days.

jb and I predicted this would happen to my vehicle....once again, we were 100% accurate!
28th June 2006 03:34 PM
jb Bless you Pug!!!! We need you more than ever!!! All of our predixtions came to fruition....Euro=massive dump!!!!
28th June 2006 03:35 PM
pdog I hate my car and it hates me too!
28th June 2006 03:49 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
I hate my car and it hates me too!

i have been enjoying my satellite radio! Sadly, my rental car is an Explorer...I don't like them!!!

Please note: Dr Visit today showed another 5lbs lost....I am now at 74lbs total lost since last November and am within striking distance of 100lbs by Christmas.
28th June 2006 05:47 PM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i have been enjoying my satellite radio! Sadly, my rental car is an Explorer...I don't like them!!!

Please note: Dr Visit today showed another 5lbs lost....I am now at 74lbs total lost since last November and am within striking distance of 100lbs by Christmas.

awesome weight loss news, I predict you will lose a total of 110lbs by new years 07!
28th June 2006 05:58 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Fuck, that's amazing! you make heroin detox seem like a walk in the park. i know this is hard, you have my respect, unlike Mick "Twinkie" Taylor ...
29th June 2006 04:11 PM
jb The silence in response to this thread was deafening!!!!I am sorry Pug.
29th June 2006 10:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
The silence in response to this thread was deafening!!!!I am sorry Pug.

many are still awed by your verbal thrashing of both the White Sox and the Red Sox. Nellcote has called for a oath of silence!
29th June 2006 10:59 PM
glencar Nah, it's just boring. Even sway's threads are better. Try to come up with something more inneresting. Like when you buy new socks or something.
[Edited by glencar]
29th June 2006 11:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Nah, it's just boring. Even sway's threads are better. Try to come up with something more inneresting. Like when you buy new socks or something.
[Edited by glencar]

29th June 2006 11:18 PM
glencar 26 hands I don't have.
30th June 2006 12:04 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
26 hands I don't have.

G. STEINBRENNER should be hailed as an economic genius, classic Seinfeld character, and most fan friendly owner in baseball!
30th June 2006 12:06 AM
glencar pluggy, I can't speak right now. I'm verklempt. Voodoo closed down the thread dedicated to Joshy's latest milestone. De-fucking-pressing.
30th June 2006 12:27 AM
parmeda
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I luv it! Why do you Sox fans continue to go out of your way to mask the truth of what really happened behind your joking captions?

...kiss my Royal-ever-lovin'-Blue ass, pug! Your boy got slapped like the bitch he is! And it's got nothing to do with trophies, babe
30th June 2006 02:43 PM
jb Funny!!!
2nd July 2006 12:59 AM
voodoopug
quote:
parmeda wrote:

I luv it! Why do you Sox fans continue to go out of your way to mask the truth of what really happened behind your joking captions?

...kiss my Royal-ever-lovin'-Blue ass, pug! Your boy got slapped like the bitch he is! And it's got nothing to do with trophies, babe

looks like AJ got the last shot in today!
2nd July 2006 01:00 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Funny!!!

2nd July 2006 07:15 AM
egon
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

plse convert to kilos.

thanks!
2nd July 2006 11:23 AM
voodoopug
quote:
egon wrote:

plse convert to kilos.

thanks!

33.56 kg
2nd July 2006 11:38 AM
egon impressive!
2nd July 2006 11:53 AM
Le chef THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED!

Children, the Mothership has landed and Pug-Funk Rules!!!!

[Edited by Le chef]
2nd July 2006 04:20 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

3rd July 2006 05:10 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

touching!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)