ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Forty Licks Fanclub Bigger Bash

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anybody Seen My Baby? Return to archive Page: 1 2
29th June 2006 02:22 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, you deleted that 60 second thread!

He's vicious with that keyboard!

Sorry, you are only allowed to post one message every 60 seconds. Please wait 60 seconds before posting again.
29th June 2006 02:46 PM
Ihavelotsajam
quote:
Gazza wrote:

There are great songs on pretty much every album which are a departure from the trademark Stones sound. I couldnt give a shit whether it fits some narrow sonic criteria or not - theres only two types of Stones songs anyway - good ones and bad ones.

Most fans love the "Stonesy" trademark songs because all they really give a shit about is Keith's guitar. His presence on a song or lack thereof does not immediately help or hurt a song, but it causes fan disinterest. Sad but true.

And yeah, Some Guy, it doesnt really sound anything like Constant Craving at all.
29th June 2006 02:51 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Ihavelotsajam wrote:

Most fans love the "Stonesy" trademark songs because all they really give a shit about is Keith's guitar. His presence on a song or lack thereof does not immediately help or hurt a song, but it causes fan disinterest. Sad but true.

And yeah, Some Guy, it doesnt really sound anything like Constant Craving at all.

yeah that was it, thanks.
29th June 2006 02:59 PM
glencar kd lang is most certainly NOT a diva!
29th June 2006 03:07 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
kd lang is most certainly NOT a diva!

BUT!!!
Celine is!
Odd, No?

Has anyone seen my genetically predetermined homosexual puppy, he seems to have run away, if I don't find him in 60 seonds I will have "they hate us for our freedom" type of freedom, and unable be to post!
29th June 2006 03:09 PM
jb Britney is tryingto jump start her career with appearing nude /preg in a mag!!! I never though she was that atteactive..and her recent parenting skills, or lack therof, make her even uglier.
29th June 2006 03:12 PM
glencar I saw the "nude" pic. She has dark hair. So much for her scream fo rprivacy last week!
29th June 2006 03:16 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
I never though she was that atteactive..

who you kidding? She was hot when she did that MTV awards. JB, you wouldnt make it past the 60 second rule.
29th June 2006 03:18 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

who you kidding? She was hot when she did that MTV awards. JB, you wouldnt make it past the 60 second rule.

I don't remeber....I thought she was attractive in the first video....she , sadly, went back to her white trash ways,...
29th June 2006 08:04 PM
Soldatti
quote:
jb wrote:
Britney is tryingto jump start her career with appearing nude /preg in a mag!!! I never though she was that atteactive..and her recent parenting skills, or lack therof, make her even uglier.

Is Britney still around?
30th June 2006 09:54 AM
Egbert
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
Love is Strong was a much better Stonesy single, it had like guitars, a wicked riff, decent lyrics, plus a killer harmonica riff, ya know, all the stuff a good Stonesy song should have

I would go a step further and say that LIS has an almost "Wicked As It Seems" riff.
30th June 2006 11:58 AM
ListenToTheLion
2nd July 2006 08:22 AM
corgi37 Anybody seen my baby?

WORST SINGLE EVER!

Angelina Jolie?

Over rated, freaky, fat lipped, serial child adopter.
2nd July 2006 09:24 PM
chevysales
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Anybody seen my baby?

WORST SINGLE EVER!

Angelina Jolie?

i beg to differ...
wrong, wrong and wrong again

i thought the song went over well at shows i saw them do good versions of it as stated above...
2nd July 2006 09:29 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Angelina Jolie?

Hey! Any rich chick who makes out with her brother, in public, can call me anytime.
2nd July 2006 09:53 PM
Soldatti
quote:
chevysales wrote:
i thought the song went over well at shows i saw them do good versions of it as stated above...

I heard many bad versions and ONLY ONE good version, in the VH1 show.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)