ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Forty Licks Fanclub Bigger Bash

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Getting High Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
28th June 2006 04:51 PM
keithriffhard what's the best is being totally stoned stupid and getting pulled over by a cop with like 4 of your friends, just totally whiped and this cop walks up and tells you that he's only giving you a warning for running a stop sign and ignores the facts that we're wearing tinted glasses at night and it reeks of reefer and we're laughing at him and then he walks off and drives off into the night. Classic.

Oh yeah, Exile is a great reefer album.
28th June 2006 04:54 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Drugs are bad for you. One must learn to get high on life... On the fine arts. On a beautiful sunset. On Music appreciation...On enlightening televison programming...etc.
28th June 2006 04:55 PM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Drugs are bad for you. One must learn to get high on life... On the fine arts. On a beautiful sunset. On Music appreciation...On enlightening televison programming...etc.

Could you please post comments like this in the gay thread!

Sorry, you are only allowed to post one message every 60 seconds. Please wait 60 seconds before posting again.
28th June 2006 04:57 PM
MrPleasant WELL, YOU GOTTA HAVE SOAP TO WASH YOUR SINS AWAY,
YOU GOTTA HAVE HOPE, IT'S THE PRICE YOU GOTTA PAY.
AND YOU GOTTA GIVE LOVE OR YOUR LOVE WILL WALK AWAY,
AND YOU GOTTA STAY LOOSE, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO STAY.
DOWN, YOU GOT ME GOIN', GOIN' 'ROUND, YOU GOT ME GOIN' DOWN,
DA-DA DOWN, DA-DA DOWN.

DOWN TO THE BOTTOM, TO THE BOTTOM OF A HOLE, GOIN' DOWN.
GOIN' DOWN TO THE BOTTOM, TO THE BOTTOM OF A HOLE, GOIN' DOWN.
DOWN, GOT ME GOIN', GOIN' 'ROUND, GOT ME GOIN' DOWN,
GOIN' DOWN, DOWN, DOWN.

GOIN' DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF A HOLE, GOIN' DOWN.
I'M GOIN' DOWN TO THE BOTTOM, TO THE BOTTOM OF A HOLE, GOIN' DOWN.
DOWN, YOU GOT ME GOIN', GOIN' 'ROUND, YOU GOT ME GOIN' DOWN,
DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA DOWN.

DOWN, YOU GOT ME GOIN', GOIN' 'ROUND, YOU GOT ME GOIN' DOWN.
YOU GOT ME GOIN', GOIN' DOWN,
YOU GOT ME GOIN', GOIN' DOWN, I'M GOIN' DOWN.

28th June 2006 05:24 PM
Saint Sway psst... this thread was started by a narc. Pass it on...
28th June 2006 05:37 PM
jostorm For all The Constipated Ones (and with apologies to Joey, I know bowel movements are your territory....)

3 times daily 5 ml of Lactulose.

Duh! I forgot I'm talking to constipated American men, sorry, you're so much bigger than our men in Europe (and believe me, size isn't all!)...ok, let's double the dose, then..
3 times daily 10ml of Lactulose. You should be able to buy it over the counter in bottles .It's an invert sugar (just tastes sickly sweet)that does not get resorbed from your intestinal tract and can therefore not be overdosed, perfectly safe and used as an adjuvant in liver disease treatment (who knows? may help with all the drinking you all do, too), it simply increases faecal output.

You're welcome....

As to hash: God, the munchies are just awful, sooner or later everyone has to give it up or resign themselves to looking like a stranded whale.................
28th June 2006 05:54 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
psst... this thread was started by a narc. Pass it on...

That's funny! I would make a great cop.. I can spot a dope deal a mile away. It's like second nature...
You know I'm all about drug law reform and health awareness regarding drugs, right?
28th June 2006 06:02 PM
Saint Sway riiiiiiiight
28th June 2006 06:04 PM
Some Guy unfortunately I am laying off the dope for a while
29th June 2006 09:00 AM
Bitch Booze and pills and powders, and don't forget the smoke and the sex and the STONES! Choose your medicine?

I choose a varied combo of 3 to 4 of the above for best results to reach the desired level of euphoria. Not for advised for amateurs, only experienced Stoners who know how to manage their addictions! Hell yeah! right!
29th June 2006 12:34 PM
keefkid
29th June 2006 12:39 PM
Starbuck here is feej at the last family reunion...
29th June 2006 12:39 PM
keefkid

no credits sorry, photographer wishes to remain anonymous...

haaa
29th June 2006 01:57 PM
egon i've always mainly been interested in beer
(even though i'm from holland)
29th June 2006 02:15 PM
pdog
quote:
egon wrote:
i've always mainly been interested in beer
(even though i'm from holland)

You are genetically predetermined to post that, you had no choice!
29th June 2006 02:22 PM
glencar Beer is my drug of choice. I don't do doobies.
29th June 2006 02:25 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Beer is my drug of choice. I don't do doobies.

I never thought you did, but I do have some glue sniffing concerns!

Everytime you post, the seconds tick away, and you are that much closer to death!

Sorry, you are only allowed to post one message every 60 seconds. Please wait 60 seconds before posting again.
29th June 2006 02:26 PM
glencar I used to do a bit but then the Man cracked down on safety-related feds doing crack & I had to give it up.
29th June 2006 02:28 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I used to do a bit but then the Man cracked down on safety-related feds doing crack & I had to give it up.

If The Republicans remained a Libertarian oriented party, you would not have had to quit!
29th June 2006 02:41 PM
glencar Even though I don't smoke it, I can't see why we still have war on pot.
29th June 2006 03:32 PM
PeerQueer [quote]keefkid wrote:

-----------

Damn...
29th June 2006 03:36 PM
keefkid hahahaha

how much blow is there guessess plzzzzzzz

at least an oz i would say...

yummmmm
29th June 2006 03:52 PM
SheRat
quote:
jostorm wrote:
For all The Constipated Ones (and with apologies to Joey, I know bowel movements are your territory....)

3 times daily 5 ml of Lactulose.

You're welcome....

really? Because I just spent the Sunday, Monday and Tuesday on various combos of valium, darvocet and vicodin. Is this stuff over the counter? Or a health food store type thing?
29th June 2006 03:53 PM
Dan Anybody here try Salvia?
29th June 2006 05:03 PM
pdog
quote:
SheRat wrote:

really? Because I just spent the Sunday, Monday and Tuesday on various combos of valium, darvocet and vicodin. Is this stuff over the counter? Or a health food store type thing?

Are you feeling backed up?
29th June 2006 05:09 PM
SheRat
quote:
pdog wrote:

Are you feeling backed up?

Oddly, not this time, but I have before, and it would be nice to know the remedy...
29th June 2006 05:25 PM
pdog
quote:
SheRat wrote:

Oddly, not this time, but I have before, and it would be nice to know the remedy...

29th June 2006 05:59 PM
Dead_Flowers
quote:
Dan wrote:
Anybody here try Salvia?

I have. You need to read about it before you try it. It's not something I recommend doing in a social setting. It was much stronger than I had anticipated.
29th June 2006 06:03 PM
pdog
quote:
Dead_Flowers wrote:
I have. You need to read about it before you try it. It's not something I recommend doing in a social setting. It was much stronger than I had anticipated.

Is this that stuff that makes you trip? It was on the news a few months ago b/c a white kid did it and killed himself... If not, what is it...
Special K is the one drug I never got a chance to do... That's okay... I never drank Zima either, and I know it sucks!
29th June 2006 06:04 PM
Dan
quote:
Dead_Flowers wrote:

Yeah I have read all about it and been meaning to try it, just never seriously shopped for it. Definitely interested in the experience since horror movies these days just aren't scary enough.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)