ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Forty Licks Fanclub Bigger Bash

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Amsterdam Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
28th June 2006 06:38 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat In case some peeps wanna come to Amsterdam: field tickets (no FOS) are available on ticketmaster.nl.
28th June 2006 07:06 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat ...which seems to be down now...jeez, are you all trying to get tix? Go away, my magical hands still need to get me 2 more FOS!
28th June 2006 07:54 AM
egon yes, robbie williams is THAT popular!
28th June 2006 08:24 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
egon wrote:
yes, robbie williams is THAT popular!

Yep, he could probably crash Ticketmaster
while the Stones barely caused a ripple.

28th June 2006 08:25 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff Hey!
I want to come in Amsterdam!!! I'm searchin' 2 tix but not f.o.s. ,i'm looking for CAT 1 seats, 120. or 119 or 121 ...I'been talkin' with our Angiegirl but she's like a rainbow...I don't have notice no more.
help me nederlanders!
Fabio Hot Stuff

[email protected]
28th June 2006 08:49 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Fabio Hot Stuff wrote:
Hey!
I want to come in Amsterdam!!! I'm searchin' 2 tix but not f.o.s. ,i'm looking for CAT 1 seats, 120. or 119 or 121 ...I'been talkin' with our Angiegirl but she's like a rainbow...I don't have notice no more.
help me nederlanders!
Fabio Hot Stuff

[email protected]

You've got mail.
28th June 2006 08:52 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Yep, he could probably crash Ticketmaster
while the Stones barely caused a ripple.

Believe me Robbie can!
28th June 2006 09:15 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Believe me Robbie can!

Oh, I know.
Didn't Robbie just play four nights in Amsterdam?

SV

28th June 2006 10:01 AM
jb From 6 shows to 1 -total humiliation .
28th June 2006 10:02 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jb wrote:
From 6 shows to 1 -total humiliation .

True. So true.
28th June 2006 10:03 AM
ListenToTheLion An advice NOT to go to Amsterdam: The Arena has the same acoustics as the bathroom of young Joey when he is busy .... no, when I think of it even worse!

Why do you think it isn't still sold out???????
28th June 2006 10:06 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:
An advice NOT to go to Amsterdam: The Arena has the same acoustics as the bathroom of young Joey when he is busy .... no, when I think of it even worse!

Why do you think it isn't still sold out???????

Cannabis is legal in Amsterdam.
28th June 2006 10:09 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Cannabis is legal in Amsterdam.

Yeah and you have been using too much when trying to recruit people for a show where you can't hear a fucking thing!
28th June 2006 10:10 AM
jb They cancelled the terribly selling 2nd show and still can't get 50k in the place....2006 is the end ofgf the Stones-it's over imo and many need to realize this....enjoy what shows remain as these may very well be it.(except mini fall tour in the US).
[Edited by jb]
28th June 2006 10:11 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
jb wrote:
They cancelled the terribly selling 2nd show and still can't get 50k in the place....2006 is the end ofgf the Stones-it's over imo and many need to realize this....enjoy what shows remain as these may very well be it.

The end !
28th June 2006 10:11 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:

Yeah and you have been using too much when trying to recruit people for a show where you can't hear a fucking thing!

You are pretty stupid not knowing that the sound problem will be fixed. They promised that 1000 times before, but now I do believe them...

Anyway, sound will be great upfront and we can have a lot of fun drinking a few beers and smoking a few joints !
28th June 2006 10:14 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

You are pretty stupid not knowing that the sound problem will be fixed. They promised that 1000 times before, but now I do believe them...

Anyway, sound will be great upfront and we can have a lot of fun drinking a few beers and smoking a few joints !

Have a lot of fun but I won't be there! I want to remember the band in better shape and in better circumstances!
28th June 2006 10:26 AM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
They cancelled the terribly selling 2nd show and still can't get 50k in the place....2006 is the end ofgf the Stones-it's over imo and many need to realize this....enjoy what shows remain as these may very well be it.(except mini fall tour in the US).

you'll be lucky if even those take place.

They sure as hell shouldnt, if they cant be arsed rescheduling a third of a European tour, including several shows which actually sold very well.
28th June 2006 10:31 AM
ListenToTheLion Even San Siro isn't sold out!
28th June 2006 10:33 AM
Gazza as its about the 4th or 5th biggest stadium in Europe, thats hardly THAT surprising.

Think it sold reasonably well, though
28th June 2006 10:33 AM
albert Amsterdam got the most interresting Stones weekend ahead for the 'whole' European tour:
29/7: Tim Ries Stones Project - Bimhuis
30/7: A Bigger Bash - Paradiso
31/7: The Arena

(This weekend will whipe away all the negative comments about humiliation!! - The Stones will rock Holland!!)

gr,
Albert
Holland
28th June 2006 10:37 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
Gazza wrote:
as its about the 4th or 5th biggest stadium in Europe, thats hardly THAT surprising.

Think it sold reasonably well, though

But considering it's the very first concert Keith will appear on stage after his accident I do think it is surprising! On the other hand the Italians are not so mad at the Stones. They prefer Lou Reed.
28th June 2006 11:59 AM
Phog Phoggy will be in Amsterdam. It will not suck.
28th June 2006 12:00 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
Phog wrote:
Phoggy will be in Amsterdam. It will not suck.

You have been warned!
28th June 2006 12:02 PM
jb
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:
Even San Siro isn't sold out!

Italy is not a Stones nation....they love Macca(see 500k at Coliseum)...I think aroubnf 47, 987 have sold in a 60k seat stadium???
28th June 2006 12:03 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Please be informed that FOS tix ARE still available!
Just keep on trying, I just got myself 2 more.
28th June 2006 12:04 PM
egon
quote:
Phog wrote:
Phoggy will be in Amsterdam. It will not suck.

amsterdam never sucks, this is true.
28th June 2006 12:05 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
jb wrote:

Italy is not a Stones nation....they love Macca(see 500k at Coliseum)...I think aroubnf 47, 987 have sold in a 60k seat stadium???

excuse my poor English but I told you the same thing 4 posts ago
28th June 2006 12:06 PM
jb
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:

excuse my poor English but I told you the same thing 4 posts ago

Yes............why they chose to open there is bizarre...Italy hates the Stones. Not even sold out with all thathas occurred...no wonder why they are dropping Euro shows faster thab Joey dropping turds...................<>
28th June 2006 12:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Yes............why they chose to open there is bizarre...Italy hates the Stones. Not even sold out with all thathas occurred...no wonder why they are dropping Euro shows faster thab Joey dropping turds...................<>

we were correct again!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)