ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Forty Licks Fanclub Bigger Bash

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Whoops! Limbaugh Detained At Airport For Prescription Drugs Without a Prescription Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
28th June 2006 08:48 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Wouldn't you think they would get sick of losing at some point?

I think they enjoy it, they are hoping to get the sympathy vote in November... Don't be surprised if a few of their husbands/wives go missing or dead!
28th June 2006 08:58 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
NHStonesfan wrote:
\

Don't let facts get in the way of a good thread.

You are the one who made the Kennedy analogy!
Limbaugh is not in a predicament, one could argue Patrick Kennedy is and you have no idea how he responded to that
"above the law" pain pill popping drunk.

No spica da inglish?
28th June 2006 08:59 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Blah, blah, blah, rah, rah, rah...

You sir are a thing of beauty and to be appreciated by all who behold your wisdom! Rove and Abramoff get down on their knees (yes, even when Jeff Gannon isn't around) and thank their Republican Jesus for your kind!

God, guns and gays...go get 'em, Tiger!
[Edited by rasputin56]
28th June 2006 09:14 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

You sir are a thing of beauty and to be appreciated by all who behold your wisdom! Rove and Abramoff get down on their knees (yes, even when Jeff Gannon isn't around) and thank their Republican Jesus for your kind!

God, guns and gays...go get 'em, Tiger!
[Edited by rasputin56]

We will, thanks. Smells like.....victory

Keep focusing on non-elected (Rove/Abramoff) persons while the country flushes your party down the shitter...again

Speaking of elected officials, can you please keep putting
Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid in front of the camera?

Thanks

The country just LOVES them!
28th June 2006 09:16 PM
Riffhard
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Speaking of elected officials, can you please keep putting
Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid in front of the camera?

Thanks

The country just LOVES them!

Don't forget Jack Murtha! More Jack!!

Riffy
28th June 2006 09:31 PM
rasputin56 Hmmm, you guys have a point. Murtha is right in lockstep with the American public (Not to mention ol' Cut & Run Casey) and right now 54% would love to see Pelosi & Reid (according to Gallup which usually over polls Republicans in their sample) in power. Go figure.

Have fun, kids.
28th June 2006 09:33 PM
pdog
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Hmmm, you guys have a point. Murtha is right in lockstep with the American public (Not to mention ol' Cut & Run Casey) and right now 54% would love to see Pelosi & Reid (according to Gallup which usually over polls Republicans in their sample) in power. Go figure.

Have fun, kids.

Nancy Pelosi was really cute a few hundred years ago!
28th June 2006 09:43 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Hmmm, you guys have a point. Murtha is right in lockstep with the American public (Not to mention ol' Cut & Run Casey) and right now 54% would love to see Pelosi & Reid (according to Gallup which usually over polls Republicans in their sample) in power. Go figure.

Have fun, kids.

Lockstep? Really? Most Americans think our Marines "murdered Iraqi civilians in cold blood" as Murtha publicy stated?

Despite that fact that most Americans say we should NOT have a pullout date on Iraq and Murtha wants our troops out tomorrow you make this claim?

What is your source? Please provde

54% like Reid and Pelosi? Why is it you limp wristers live and die by meaningless polls but always die at the ballot box?

Gallup Poll?

Ask:

President Kerry
President Doll
President Perot

All were leading in Gallup Polls.

Try harder, ok?
28th June 2006 09:46 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Most Americans think our Marines "murdered Iraqi civilians in cold blood" as Murtha publicy stated?

You can't murder during a war, only kill!
28th June 2006 09:49 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:

You can't murder during a war, only kill!

Don't tell me, tell Murtha!

Pelosi's daughter is actually semi-cute and semi-normal

See: "Journey's With George" on Amazon.com
28th June 2006 09:49 PM
parmeda pdog, I have visions of tele doing this...

...quite often!
28th June 2006 09:59 PM
pdog
quote:
parmeda wrote:
pdog, I have visions of tele doing this...

...quite often!

I know... Too funny!
28th June 2006 10:01 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Don't tell me, tell Murtha!

Pelosi's daughter is actually semi-cute and semi-normal

See: "Journey's With George" on Amazon.com

He won't return my calls... He's always at lunch?

Her Sequel will be better "Curiuos George Plays Baseball". One of the most read books in my house!
28th June 2006 10:02 PM
telecaster
quote:
parmeda wrote:
pdog, I have visions of tele doing this...

...quite often!

That hurts Pam....

I do not look like Vince Vaughn with his head in a vice
28th June 2006 10:08 PM
Riffhard Holy shit Israel is kicking some major Hammas ass in the Gaza Strip. Good for them! It's now being reported that Hammas has killed the 18 year old hostage that they had taken. All hell is about to break out in Israel. Those fucktards in Hammas had to know that Israel was going to give them no quarter with regards to terror. They started it and now Israel is going to finish it. Looks like Israel is seriously thinking about hitting Syria as well.

Riffy
28th June 2006 10:19 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

That hurts Pam....

Tele in all our bullshit, this was funny as hell. You are so lucky to have met her. She loves us! If it wasn't for her we'd still be hating at each other!
You better show up in NYC this fall. Shoes or no shoes...
"I do not look like Vince Vaughn with his head in a vice"
LOL!
28th June 2006 10:21 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Holy shit Israel is kicking some major Hammas ass in the Gaza Strip. Good for them! It's now being reported that Hammas has killed the 18 year old hostage that they had taken. All hell is about to break out in Israel. Those fucktards in Hammas had to know that Israel was going to give them no quarter with regards to terror. They started it and now Israel is going to finish it. Looks like Israel is seriously thinking about hitting Syria as well.

You kidnap a kid here, you get an Amber alert. Kidnap an Isaraeli kid, you get fucked up!
I hate Syria, they are my number three most hated country behind Saudi Arabia and East Timor!
28th June 2006 10:23 PM
glencar East Timor? Nigga puhleeze! That's not a place that deserves anyone's hate. They should get our love.
28th June 2006 10:24 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
East Timor? Nigga puhleeze! That's not a place that deserves anyone's hate. They should get our love.

LOL! Gotcha... It was Iran you knucklehead! I don't know no Timors... Timberland boots, now that's a boot a real niggah can wear.
28th June 2006 10:34 PM
glencar East Timor is half of an island in Indonesia that fought for independence for about 30 years. The Aussies helped them but now it's a desperately poor country so far. Sex tourism is the only possible answer, according to the World Bank.
28th June 2006 10:36 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
glencar wrote:
East Timor is half of an island in Indonesia that fought for independence for about 30 years. The Aussies helped them but now it's a desperately poor country so far. Sex tourism is the only possible answer, according to the World Bank.

Even their own citizens who refugeed to the other side
of the island won't come back now. (Maybe they are leary
of the sex trade thing....)

SV

28th June 2006 11:44 PM
parmeda
quote:
telecaster wrote:
That hurts Pam....

No, tele...

...THIS looks like it hurts!

And besides, you are far more cuter than he is.
29th June 2006 03:18 AM
pdog
quote:
parmeda wrote:

they hate us for our freedom, so once freedom is gone, there will be no more hate!
Genius... Idiot savant shit, no!
I'm gonig to bed...
Team America is the greatest movie ever made!
America... Fuck YEAH!
29th June 2006 03:39 AM
Altamont Pdog!

http://www.myspace.com/dvdafansite
29th June 2006 08:48 AM
FPM C10
quote:
telecaster wrote:

his usual, obnoxious, predictable crap, to wit (sic):

I strongly feel this event with Rush will rocket Dems/libs into the White House, Congress, Senate, majority of governorships and statehouses and the control of the Supreme Court

All of which they are currently in the minority and have zero control over

Dumb ass libs, when will it end?

Kennedy, Jefferson ($90k in the freezer), McKinney, etc are ELECTED officials

Limbaugh is a private enterprise

This is too easy, just too easy defeating libs

I'm terribly sorry, Tele, but you seem to have stumbled into the wrong thread. Perhaps you were drunk. There are no elections to steal here. THIS thread is about how THIS GUY,

a hate-filled right-wing radio windbag, noted mainly for inventing the term "feminazi" to describe women who frighten him, was detained when returning to the US from the Dominican Republic with a bottle of pills which presumably enable him to achieve an erection. That's funny enough by itself, but the pills were in someone else's name in order to avoid EMBARRASSMENT! Heeheeheee! See that's the funny part. Because now everyone knows and is laughing about it. Haw haw haw!

That's all! Nobody thinks Rush is going to jail over it, and nobody thinks it'll win any elections, and Ted Kennedy and Nancy Pelosi are not involved in any way, or any of the rest of your tired, rote tripe.

If you want to check out a thread where your input would actually be interesting instead of tiresome, go here:

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/226210-1.html

Pdog and rocker would like to know if being prematurely gay is hereditary or due to environmental factors.

29th June 2006 08:53 AM
rasputin56 Just to get this thing back from the beauty that is Tele's fanatical musings...

quote:
glencar wrote:
Sex tourism is the only possible answer, according to the World Bank.

Now it all makes sense. Rush is trying to save the Third World all by himself, one island at a time. God Bless Rush Limpaugh.
29th June 2006 09:29 AM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Lockstep? Really? Most Americans think our Marines "murdered Iraqi civilians in cold blood" as Murtha publicy stated?

Despite that fact that most Americans say we should NOT have a pullout date on Iraq and Murtha wants our troops out tomorrow you make this claim?

What is your source? Please provde

54% like Reid and Pelosi? Why is it you limp wristers live and die by meaningless polls but always die at the ballot box?

Gallup Poll?

Ask:

President Kerry
President Doll
President Perot

All were leading in Gallup Polls.

Try harder, ok?

So let's see, you bring up Gallup to bolster your contention of conservative revolution currently sweeping the nation (which you must have pulled out of your, well, whatever) but then when shown actual facts contrary to what you said and then it's a bullshit poll. Most Americans (60%) favor a timetable on pulling out of Iraq.
I guess that wasn't on Fox.

Don't talk too loudly on relying on polls. I'm sure the big Dubya "Everything's Ducky in Iraq" full court press tour and the Do Nothing, No Plan Republican Congress are now focusing on the tried and true fucktard "issues" of God, Guns & Gays and then hide behind the flag. Yeah, low to mid 30 approval ratings had nothing to do with this.

By limp wristed do you mean Ken Mehlman, Drudge or curiously, much of George Felix Allen's staff?

Seriously, come clean. You're just a creation of someone on this board pretending to be "Telecaster the Magnificent", right? Please, fess up because it's starting to become painful.

29th June 2006 09:47 AM
FPM C10

"If people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up.

What this says to me is that too many whites are getting away with drug use. Too many whites are getting away with drug sales. Too many whites are getting away with trafficking in this stuff. The answer to this disparity is not to start letting people out of jail because we're not putting others in jail who are breaking the law. The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them and send them up the river, too.

...We are becoming too tolerant as a society, folks, especially of crime, in too many parts of the country.... This country certainly appears to be tolerant, forgive and forget. I mean, you know as well as I do, you go out and commit the worst murder in the world and you just say you're sorry, people go, "Oh, OK. A little contrition."... People say, "I feel better. He said he's sorry for it." We're becoming too tolerant, folks. " - Rush Limbaugh
29th June 2006 10:09 AM
jb This is terrible news if , in fact, they killed our soldier. Israel must now assassinate every leader of Hamas...these people only understand violence and they must be destoyed.
[Edited by jb]
29th June 2006 10:12 AM
glencar You'll never wipe 'em all out Joshy. Peace Now!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)