ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones Sold out in Columbus Return to archive
July 1st, 2005 08:46 AM
Scottfree no text......
July 1st, 2005 08:48 AM
Nellcote I hope you checked this with JB 1st.
He has sources @ Pollstar who will verify you know..
July 1st, 2005 09:22 AM
Jacobesque1 Ticketmaster is still selling postsale tickets right?
July 1st, 2005 09:29 AM
J.J.Flash Where's my buddy Josh when you most need him.....
July 1st, 2005 09:37 AM
Scottfree
quote:
Jacobesque1 wrote:
Ticketmaster is still selling postsale tickets right?

Not certain, I know it was announced on local radio that it was sold out as of yetterday...Which makes my 8 tickeys all that more valuable....
July 1st, 2005 10:42 AM
jb Except for the "holds" thats great!!!
July 1st, 2005 10:56 AM
Martha Thank goodness we got tix then.....but more will fall out of their system close to the show, I'll bet the farm on that.
July 1st, 2005 10:58 AM
jb
quote:
Martha wrote:
Thank goodness we got tix then.....but more will fall out of their system close to the show, I'll bet the farm on that.

That's correct.
July 1st, 2005 12:31 PM
kovach I just checked, there are some left in the $160 and $350 range.
July 1st, 2005 02:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kovach wrote:
I just checked, there are some left in the $160 and $350 range.

Columbus selling better than Detroit, but still wide open!
July 1st, 2005 02:37 PM
Joey
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

Not certain, I know it was announced on local radio that it was sold out as of yetterday...Which makes my 8 tickeys all that more valuable....

So far , only four shows have sold out ... ( compared to MACCA's thirty eight and U2's one hundred and seventy )

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!
July 1st, 2005 02:54 PM
jb Because he is more popular and fan friendly.
July 1st, 2005 03:07 PM
JesusMe
quote:
Joey wrote:

So far , only four shows have sold out ... ( compared to MACCA's thirty eight and U2's one hundred and seventy )

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!

That cant be right, 2 Fenways, first SBC, Giants Stadium, MSG, Wachovia 1,Soldier Field, Charlotte and Hollywood I know are sold out, and I am sure others are sold out as well

And why are tickets not selling as well? Well $200 for an upper level and $400 for an average lower level equals fans not willing to spend money, and I wont even get started on those disasters in Detroit and SBC 2, that Detroit show is going to be pretty funny if they dont give away half those tickets or lower ticket prices...
July 1st, 2005 03:27 PM
tumblingdice01 Calgary, Ottawa and Moncton are also sold out. Montreal is very close.

I just checked TM again and Montreal only has partially obstructed seats behind the stage 24 rows up. For $160! It will still sell out very soon.
[Edited by tumblingdice01]
July 1st, 2005 08:39 PM
jb The sales, in all candor, have been flat. Detroit has about 11k sold in a 40k Satdium!!! SBC2 is almost as bad...and Pitt is not doing very well either....see also Tampa(very weak), Denver, Salt Lake, Phoenix, Anaheim(saved somewhat by Ameriquests 10k purchase), Toronto, not sure about columbus, and a few others.
July 1st, 2005 09:00 PM
voodoopug Soldier Field has sold very well as of now, with more tickets to be released. Sadly, the January Chicago Show is not selling as well as it should be.
July 1st, 2005 09:04 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Soldier Field has sold very well as of now, with more tickets to be released. Sadly, the January Chicago Show is not selling as well as it should be.

Chicago has let the boys down...they expected at least 2-3 UC shows and can't sell out one...I feel you shame Pug.
July 1st, 2005 11:24 PM
TomL don't fool yourself, this will be a great show. Last time we got to hear them resherse Soul Sorviver.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)