ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Randy donkey exiled (NSC) Return to archive
June 30th, 2005 03:24 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Randy donkey exiled

A randy donkey has been banished to a deserted island after harassing female donkeys at a Croatian national park.

Aga the donkey used to badger his favourite females for sex as much as 16 times a day.

Park officials acted after tourists complained that whenever they visited the park all the donkey seemed to be doing was trying to have sex.

They also complained that the other donkeys were no longer so friendly and spent all their time hiding from Aga.

The herd of wild donkeys had until recently been a major attraction for tourists in the popular Telascica National Park in southern Croatia.

Park officials say the rest of the herd seems happier and healthier since Aga was caught and shipped off to the deserted island of Dugi Otok.

A spokesman for the national park said Aga had plenty of food and water on the island, and would be kept there until he "clamed down".

The spokesman said: "The other donkeys in the park were hiding to avoid Aga and that meant they were not mixing with the tourists. But now Aga has gone they have come out of hiding and are happily mixing with the visitors again."

June 30
ananova.com

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
June 30th, 2005 03:42 PM
kath oh, i thought we had a new member (excuse the expression...) named "randy donkey".....

coulda been josh's new board name..after all, he was already "scrotum"!!!

[Edited by kath]
June 30th, 2005 05:17 PM
Bloozehound theis sounds like donkey abuse to me

I'm reporting those donkey dicks to the donkey police
June 30th, 2005 05:48 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Randy donkey exiled

A randy donkey has been banished to a deserted island after harassing female donkeys at a Croatian national park.

Aga the donkey used to badger his favourite females for sex as much as 16 times a day.

Park officials acted after tourists complained that whenever they visited the park all the donkey seemed to be doing was trying to have sex.

They also complained that the other donkeys were no longer so friendly and spent all their time hiding from Aga.

The herd of wild donkeys had until recently been a major attraction for tourists in the popular Telascica National Park in southern Croatia.

Park officials say the rest of the herd seems happier and healthier since Aga was caught and shipped off to the deserted island of Dugi Otok.

A spokesman for the national park said Aga had plenty of food and water on the island, and would be kept there until he "clamed down".

The spokesman said: "The other donkeys in the park were hiding to avoid Aga and that meant they were not mixing with the tourists. But now Aga has gone they have come out of hiding and are happily mixing with the visitors again."

June 30
ananova.com

I hope my wife doesnt see this, she claims i harrass her too much, if she finds out she can exile me......lets just say, yes joey, i like sweaters, and you wont have old Puggy to kick around anymore.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)