ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 30 Years Ago Today Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 1st, 2005 04:10 PM
FPM C10
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Talking 'bout GAY...... could you show me that picture of W. in black leather with that GORGEOUS massive moustache?!?!

Anything for you, my Brazilian brother!

Not that there's anything WRONG with that!
July 1st, 2005 04:17 PM
J.J.Flash God......I'm laughing so hard that I think I'm bleeding inside..... must go to the bathroom to check.....

LOL

I would love to have this one under my signature..... but there are some angry people around here that complaint about my big signatures. Since Jay is peaceful young man.....I shortened it. Anyway, I would love it...

Hey Flea.... don't tell me you ALREADY have a picture for "I think I'm bleeding inside"......

Tee Hee!

[Edited for mispeling]
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
July 1st, 2005 04:32 PM
FPM C10
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Hey Flea.... don't tell me you ALREADY have a picture for "I think I'm bleeding inside"......

hmmmmm....

????? No....

No...that's not it....

No wait! Yes, Jay Jay! I have it my friend!

Eh??? EH?????

Happy 4th of July, my Brazilian friend!
You guys DO celebrate the 4th of July down there, don't you?

Good. I THOUGHT so.

[Edited by FPM C10]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)