ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Marianne Faithfull's setlists Return to archive
June 29th, 2005 05:32 AM
FotiniD Since Marianne's site is down and I can't find any info about her tour, I was wondering if anyone has been to a gig lately and knows the setlist.

She's coming to Greece in two weeks' time and I need to prepare As if that ain't enough, she's playing in a festival held in my neighborhood and I'm about to lose my mind.
June 29th, 2005 06:53 AM
LadyJane Wish I could help, Fotini!

I just LOVE Marianne...I'm so envious. Enjoy the show and think of your ROCC Sistah's. In fact go ahead and make Marianne an honorary member!!!

She'd fit right in!

LJ.
June 29th, 2005 06:59 AM
FotiniD Great idea my dear LJ I really should give it a try!

Actually my town's vice-mayor (or whatever that's called) happens to be and old schoolmate. Perhaps it's time to ask for a good favor I'm thinking maybe he could pull some strings and arrange an interview for the e-zine I'm writing for (since the festival is organized by the town council). Almost as possible as Keith dropping by my house tonight, but I'll try it anyway!
June 29th, 2005 07:12 AM
LadyJane That's the spirit!! Do it!! Can't hurt to try!!

Damn, we need ROCC Tee shirts. Bet Marianne would wear one!!

LJ.
June 29th, 2005 01:06 PM
glencar Flotini, when she performed in NYC a few months back, her setlist was mostly new stuff with some old warhorses thrown in.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)