ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Help on Stripped, please Return to archive
June 28th, 2005 10:32 AM
Jair What I have to do to play those "interactive" tracks from my Stripped album?
Thanks for any help.

June 28th, 2005 10:35 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Jair wrote:
What I have to do to play those "interactive" tracks from my Stripped album?
Thanks for any help.

i used to just put the disc in my cpu and open them under the "my computer" folder.
June 28th, 2005 11:09 AM
J.J.Flash It's due to an incompatibility with higher Windows versions (post Windows 3.x/95), correct me if I'm wrong. Rogeriffin sent me a patch to correct this bug. Anyway, I think even using this patch, it won't work under Windows XP I fear.

Sorry, I can't find this in my HD.
June 28th, 2005 11:10 AM
glencar Thass right, Jay Jay.
June 28th, 2005 11:12 AM
voodoopug
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
It's due to an incompatibility with higher Windows versions (post Windows 3.x/95), correct me if I'm wrong. Rogeriffin sent me a patch to correct this bug. Anyway, I think even using this patch, it won't work under Windows XP I fear.

Sorry, I can't find this in my HD.

that shows you how long it has been since i played mine!
June 28th, 2005 12:00 PM
gimmekeef If you like Stripped then you might want to get the boot.."Stripped Companion"...its great..
June 28th, 2005 12:27 PM
Jaxx hey jair. howya been? this question has come up often over the years. initially we directed fans to this link:

http://home.swipnet.se/~w-35264/help4.html

however it hasn't been updated since '97. here is a more recent link to try called troubleshooting stones media, located here:
http://www.netaxs.com/~rzepelaa/undercover/techsupt.html

good luck and have fun!
June 28th, 2005 12:39 PM
Jair
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
hey jair. howya been? this question has come up often over the years. initially we directed fans to this link:

http://home.swipnet.se/~w-35264/help4.html

however it hasn't been updated since '97. here is a more recent link to try called troubleshooting stones media, located here:
http://www.netaxs.com/~rzepelaa/undercover/techsupt.html

good luck and have fun!

Thank you very much, Jaxx. I'll try.
June 28th, 2005 02:47 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
If you like Stripped then you might want to get the boot.."Stripped Companion"...its great..

I use to joke with buddies that this one is better than the official stuff, ya know...
June 28th, 2005 02:50 PM
gimmekeef JJ....You may well be right on that!
June 28th, 2005 03:06 PM
Madafaka Stripped Companion is an excellent boot.
BTW, Stripped dvd is awesome. If you don't get it, RUN!
June 28th, 2005 04:17 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Stripped Companion is an excellent boot.
BTW, Stripped dvd is awesome. If you don't get it, RUN!

I've got the companion cd. But didnt know that there was a Stripped DVD!!!!

where can I get my grubby hands on it?
June 28th, 2005 04:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

This has been treed on Shidoobee before, perhaps if you post there, visit the share the music thread and ask someone for a copy, sadly, my dvds are all packed up for my move and i cannot burn now. www.shidoobee.com
June 28th, 2005 06:12 PM
Jair
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

I use to joke with buddies that this one is better than the official stuff, ya know...

Well, I disagree, but I like this record alot too. Btw, thank you Gimmekeef. I love LSTNT version, the best I ever heard, imho.
[Edited by Jair]
June 28th, 2005 10:19 PM
Soldatti I've seen the Stripped CD two days ago in one of my computers, but you can't see it on XP or 2003 due the 256 colours. The last version suported is Windows ME or any Windows 9x family.
June 29th, 2005 02:33 PM
Jaxx IMO stripped and stripped companion are both a good listen. the thing about stripped companion is that "crescendos"..starts out mellow and goes wild. probably the best "beast of burden" can be found on stripped companion. its a beautiful acoustic.

quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

if its the show that was televised in japan, you can find that DVD here

http://www.marsmusik.net/StonesPG.html

i looked for a torrent, but i couldn't locate one to download for free.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)