ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Voodoo Pugs Benefit Show in Romeoville, IL July 2 Return to archive
June 27th, 2005 03:36 PM
voodoopug Saturday July 2 - Leos Bar and Grill 4th Fest 201 E Romeo Road Romeoville, IL This is a big event, an all day festival featuring three bands in the afternoon, an antique auto show, a live DJ followed by the Voodoo Pugs at 9PM.

Tickets will be ten bucks at the door. This will probably be our last show in the suburbs until at least October, so come on out and celebrate with us at 4th Fest!

We have been able to make advance tickets available for Eight Bucks. go to www.reeltymeproductions.c...nastar.htm

Comedia Bob Jay will also perform during our break! We will perform for three hours....thats a lot of entertainment for 8 bucks, and you are helping a very outstanding charity.

Some of the proceeds will go to the "When You Wish Upon A Star" Charity. This is a great cause and will be a great day with giveaways, free food, etc. more details to follow!

We want this place to be packed and to raise a bunch of money for charity! Feel free to buy a ticket if you cannot make it, as much of the money is going towards the benefit. For more information about the benefit, contact reel tyme productions at www.reeltymeproductions.com/wishuponastar.htm or www.geocities.com/thevoodoopugs

CHeers,
June 27th, 2005 03:43 PM
gimmekeef Hey Good Luck Pug!...wish I was close enough to attend...sounds like a blast!
June 27th, 2005 03:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Hey Good Luck Pug!...wish I was close enough to attend...sounds like a blast!

thank you for the well wishes, we hope to raise a large amount of money for these kids in need
June 27th, 2005 03:58 PM
jb Please PM me with name and address to send check to....these kids need our love and support.
June 27th, 2005 04:02 PM
Jumacfly Puggy!
I wish you a great show, let it rock!!!
June 27th, 2005 04:05 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Puggy!
I wish you a great show, let it rock!!!

many thanks! we will do our best!
June 28th, 2005 01:43 AM
Child of the Moon Good luck, Pug!

June 28th, 2005 08:14 AM
J.J.Flash Puggy....

Does Jay need to say something?!??

Good luck to you guys. Seems that it's gonna be a BLAST!

BTW, our Nebraskan branch should worth being hired......

Developing......

Starsky & Hutch!
June 28th, 2005 08:17 AM
J.J.Flash Julian these pictures shall get more attention than those I posted couple of months ago..... stop it now dude....
June 28th, 2005 09:17 AM
Nellcote Good Luck Pug!
Let It Rock!!
June 28th, 2005 09:55 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Good Luck Pug!
Let It Rock!!

many thanks guys, the looks on the childrens faces when I hand them the check will be better than any performance that we could give!
June 28th, 2005 11:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Child of the Moon wrote:
Good luck, Pug!

congrats...you have just been awarded....POST OF THE DAY!
June 29th, 2005 02:58 AM
Child of the Moon I am nuzzling...

MYSELF!!!

June 29th, 2005 07:17 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Julian these pictures shall get more attention than those I posted couple of months ago..... stop it now dude....

Hi Jay!
nice to read you brazilian bro, how are you??
I hope your brand new shirt help you in catching many girls

cheers

Ju
June 29th, 2005 08:29 PM
Jumacfly it's coming!!
Puggy needs a RO shirt!!
June 29th, 2005 10:21 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
it's coming!!
Puggy needs a RO shirt!!

Sadly, i waited with open arms for my postman, and alas he says, "Not today Big Guy"
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)