ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: U2 humiliating us in sales Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
June 28th, 2005 03:49 PM
jb I see a lot of shitty cars with "W" stuck on them.....also a lot of pick-up trucks next to the 'Im memeory of 3"...decal.
June 28th, 2005 03:58 PM
Jumping Jack Must be because Republicans have never worked a day in their lives, unlike lawyers and the Hollywood elite, LOL.

Why do so many people whose families were victimized by the halocaust now drive German luxury cars? Seems they would be happier in pick-em-up truck with a W and an American flag on it.
June 28th, 2005 04:02 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
I see a lot of shitty cars with "W" stuck on them.....

I see alot of "W" with shit stuck on it...

June 28th, 2005 04:05 PM
PeerQueer So that logic would dictate that the Kerry 04' sticker I saw on a homeless guy's grocery cart last month in New York indicates all liberals or Kerry supporters are poor? (I remember it well because I thought it was funny as hell)

I don't think such poor logic will hold up...in court, or anywhere else for that matter.

But maybe you can answer me this question - why are there so many fat homeless people? One would think a soup-kitchen diet would keep them fightin' trim. Think on it and get back to me.
June 28th, 2005 04:18 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Ineffective governments need to be fixed locally. Having twits like Bono funneling money (voluntary donations or stolen by taxation) to the corrupt regimes to keep them in power only prolongs the oppression.

I have no problem letting the Africans sort out their own solutions. I do think it is clear that with Africa's wealth of resources including oil that the problem is with their own self governance, not the lack of free money being sent to them. The sooner Bono and the rest of the celebrities come to that realization the better.

David Brooks is right, aid only works where there is good governance and local folks originate and believe in the programs.

Jumpin Jack..I'd pitch in but personally I'm too busy funneling money to Cohl and the Stones....
June 28th, 2005 04:23 PM
jb
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
So that logic would dictate that the Kerry 04' sticker I saw on a homeless guy's grocery cart last month in New York indicates all liberals or Kerry supporters are poor? (I remember it well because I thought it was funny as hell)

I don't think such poor logic will hold up...in court, or anywhere else for that matter.

But maybe you can answer me this question - why are there so many fat homeless people? One would think a soup-kitchen diet would keep them fightin' trim. Think on it and get back to me.

Homeless eat a lot of high carb foods like Beans, potatos, etc..also, massive beer intake.
June 28th, 2005 04:26 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
Homeless eat a lot of high carb foods like Beans, potatos, etc..also, massive beer intake.

That description fits alot of Stones fans...

Now, it's time for the piggy with a hard on pic...

June 28th, 2005 04:27 PM
FPM C10
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
So that logic would dictate that the Kerry 04' sticker I saw on a homeless guy's grocery cart last month in New York indicates all liberals or Kerry supporters are poor? (I remember it well because I thought it was funny as hell)

I would think that the homeless guy's Kerry sticker indicated a glimmer of hope, versus more of the same shit. A homeless guy knows he's got no chance under Bush, or any Republican, but there was at least a CHANCE if we had changed regimes.

Do you spend a lot of time laughing at homeless people? It's quite revolting.

Your snide questions about the diets of homeless people are answered by the high fat content of the food available to them. Of course I realize you don't CARE about any of the things you posted about, just wanted to rile up some liberals.

My big question to you is: what the fuck does your name mean? No self-respecting queer would support Bush.

June 28th, 2005 04:32 PM
pdog
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

No self-respecting queer would support Bush.

Would that be a Bush Cock Lover?

June 28th, 2005 04:39 PM
FPM C10
June 28th, 2005 04:41 PM
Joey

J. ACKY !

June 28th, 2005 04:53 PM
PeerQueer What is a self-respecting queer? Anything like a self-hating hetero? What is a poor bisexual to do - they have no idea how they feel about themselves!

As to making fun of the homeless...hardly. I found the shopping cart with the bumper sticker a hoot. And I was sincerely curious as to the numbers of fat homeless people. It has always bothered me. It's bad enough being homeless...but fat too? That has to be intolerable.

And, I didn't say anything about supporting Bush. I'm supporting freedom-hope-happiness-etc. for Iraqis or anyone else for that matter.

June 28th, 2005 04:56 PM
pdog
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
It's bad enough being homeless...but fat too? That has to be intolerable.

Iraqi Freedumb...
It's Coming !!!

[Edited by pdog]
June 28th, 2005 05:03 PM
Joey
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
What is a poor bisexual to do - they have no idea how they feel about themselves!

" There is no such thing as a ' Bisexual ' .....you either ARE or you AREN'T !!!! " ( Keith John Moon , 1965 ) .

June 28th, 2005 05:05 PM
PeerQueer I'll be whatever you want me to be Joey.

Grrrrrrr...
June 28th, 2005 05:10 PM
Joey " I'll be whatever you want me to be Joey."

June 28th, 2005 05:16 PM
PeerQueer You want me to be Pete Townsend - God of Rough Boys?

So be it!

Your every wish is my command!
June 28th, 2005 05:19 PM
pdog
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
I'll be whatever you want me to be Joey.

Grrrrrrr...

Could you be a hot latina tranny...
I just melt when they talk all sexy!!!

June 28th, 2005 05:19 PM
Joey
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
You want me to be Pete Townsend - God of Rough Boys?

So be it!

Your every wish is my command!

Do you like sweaters ?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 28th, 2005 05:33 PM
PeerQueer I am not a hot latina tranny - though I completely agree, they can be quite hot! I bedded one in New York some years back (mid 90s) when I was 24 or 25. Quite an experience. To this day some of the best mouth love I have ever had.

And dear Joey, I do like sweaters, weather permiting!
June 28th, 2005 05:38 PM
Joey
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

June 28th, 2005 05:41 PM
PeerQueer If I wear a sweater, will you scratch me behind the ears?

I would be ever so grateful!
June 28th, 2005 05:42 PM
pdog
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
I am not a hot latina tranny - though I completely agree, they can be quite hot! I bedded one in New York some years back (mid 90s) when I was 24 or 25. Quite an experience. To this day some of the best mouth love I have ever had.

Word?
That's Freshizzel fo' Shizzle!
I'd like to greet you in bed!

June 28th, 2005 05:58 PM
PeerQueer Ever been to EndUp?

Great place...especially on Fridays! One of your city's few after-hour places.

June 28th, 2005 06:01 PM
pdog
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
Ever been to EndUp?

Great place...especially on Fridays! One of your city's few after-hour places.

Haven't been in there since the late 80's early 90's... Used to go their with a few of the lipstick lesbians I worked with at Hamburger Mary's. Most of my memeories are blurry, but those girls showed me some good times...

I'm enjoying euphoric recall, thanks so much!
June 28th, 2005 06:12 PM
texile PeerQueer - that's funny shit.
i'm enjoying it so much i can't even respond to some of your misguided observations....
June 28th, 2005 06:57 PM
PeerQueer God I love lipstick lesbians.

If I were not a man - I would be a lipstick lesbian.

Damn right!
June 28th, 2005 07:06 PM
texile hell yeah.....
June 28th, 2005 07:37 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Do you like sweaters ?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come to the pug joey
June 28th, 2005 09:14 PM
pdog
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
God I love lipstick lesbians.

If I were not a man - I would be a lipstick lesbian.

Damn right!

Nobody knows I'm a lesbian.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)