ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: U2 humiliating us in sales Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
June 27th, 2005 02:01 PM
jb That's a stunning photo of Ed...all you need is him sitting on the couch!!!
June 27th, 2005 02:03 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
That's a stunning photo of Ed...all you need is him sitting on the couch!!!

I am at your service Oh " Great One " !!!! :

{{{ ** " Ho !!! " ** }}}

June 27th, 2005 02:05 PM
jb Funny stuff my C10 brother.......!!!! You are truly back..........
June 27th, 2005 02:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

SIR ...........!!!!!!!!!!

( Ho ... Ho ..... Ho !!! )

hi joey!

June 27th, 2005 02:22 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Funny stuff my C10 brother.......!!!! You are truly back..........

Bless You My Jewish , C10 Brother :

[ Edited by Dean Martin ]

[Edited by Joey]
June 27th, 2005 02:23 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

hi joey!

Hello Puggy ! :

June 27th, 2005 02:23 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Bless You My Jewish , C10 Brother :

http://www.mdausa.org/images/cel-jl_ed2.jpg

Ed has alwasy been there for the kids'!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 27th, 2005 02:27 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Ed has alwasy been there for the kids'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So have THESE ! :

{ CA - RACK }

Off the Facade Ronnie !

June 27th, 2005 02:39 PM
FPM C10
quote:
jb wrote:
Funny stuff my C10 brother.......!!!! You are truly back..........

Let's take it easy with the C10 stuff. I said "maybe", and only if you actually show up at my house.
June 27th, 2005 02:59 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Let's take it easy with the C10 stuff. I said "maybe", and only if you actually show up at my house.

Josh is TRULY one of us .
June 27th, 2005 03:04 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Josh is TRULY one of us .

God forbid Reagan wins that "Greatest American" poll on AOL...I voted for Abe Lincoln,
[Edited by jb]
June 27th, 2005 03:34 PM
Starbuck joshie, you are not C10. that's just plain silly!

with both gazza and VC slamming you in this thread, will you be throwing a hissy fit and returning to maxy's any time soon? gypsy is lonely.
June 27th, 2005 03:48 PM
gimmekeef The day after Live 8 it will all fade away...Hey what ever happened to all those Tsunami victims???..See what I mean...
June 27th, 2005 03:50 PM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
The day after Live 8 it will all fade away...Hey what ever happened to all those Tsunami victims???..See what I mean...

Agreed..except Bill Clinton is still working hard for these people.....
June 27th, 2005 03:50 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
joshie, you are not C10. that's just plain silly!

with both gazza and VC slamming you in this thread, will you be throwing a hissy fit and returning to maxy's any time soon? gypsy is lonely.

We have made peace Starbuck, Josh is a friend of mine and is not attacking you. Maxy has offered the olive branch of peace. Josh has continued to post in this thread, completely knowing that none of the attacks are personally on him, only on the jb "c10 scrotum" character. It seems yours are more personal due to past history on www.maxlugar.com and Keno's board.

I have enjoyed the peace reached between you and I, and would like to see the scraps with you and jb maintained in private as they are not with each other's characters,but are very personal and potentially threatening. even FPM has not confronted you much recently.

We come in peace at RO, I ask you to save the hostilities for another place, and not shidoobee, as we have the utmost respect for Doug and will not create trouble on his board, the last war went much too far.
June 27th, 2005 04:01 PM
Starbuck Puggy, i was never at war with anyone to begin with.

josh claiming to be C10, however, is like me strapping on a screaming eagle and saying "look at me! i fought at bastogne!" its just plain false.

i don't ever remember bickering with fleabit. you must be thinking of someone else.
[Edited by Starbuck]
June 27th, 2005 04:07 PM
FPM C10
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

... the jb "c10 scrotum" character.

Que?

I am unfamiliar with this character. Please explain.

quote:
voodoopug wrote:

even FPM has not confronted you much recently.

"Even"? "Much?" "Recently"?

If by this you mean that I have never confronted Starbuckeroo EVER about anything, then I guess I'll go along with that.

June 27th, 2005 04:10 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
God forbid Reagan wins that "Greatest American" poll on AOL...I voted for Abe Lincoln,
[Edited by jb]

Reagan won! Chew on that!
June 27th, 2005 04:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Que?

I am unfamiliar with this character. Please explain.

"Even"? "Much?" "Recently"?

If by this you mean that I have never confronted Starbuckeroo EVER about anything, then I guess I'll go along with that.

Sadly, i crossed up Starbuck and Fiji....many apologies to both.

Starbucky:
the C10 stuff was started by a fellow member of yours offering honorary membership to the C10, josh is simply acting on emotions (this news has subsided the twitching he was suffering on his left side). I understand your side as well, but have seen the things said about josh, and me to an extent, on www.maxlugar.com and would hate to see them spread here to on a third board (couch, kenos, and RO)

Peace and Pug Love!
June 27th, 2005 04:14 PM
voodoopug I am by no means qualified to discuss the jb scrotum characer. He has been known to elaborate when properly approached/greeted.
June 27th, 2005 04:14 PM
glencar I often confuse the 2! It's like Joey & Jay Jay.
June 27th, 2005 04:18 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:

Reagan won! Chew on that!

I am unfamiliar with this poll, but like all polls, it is worthless unless it validates my own personal opinions.

Greatest American what? Just "greatest American?" Oh, for crissakes. That's fucking ridiculous.

Even YOU can't believe that.
June 27th, 2005 04:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
I often confuse the 2! It's like Joey & Jay Jay.

agreed!

to simplify, from now on, please forward all attacks on us to Joey....we will allow him to review and then forward any potential threats to our security and allow us to respond, within reason.
glencar Of course I believe that. You should too. Read "Dutch" & maybe you'll become a fan too. BTW I saw that Dubya was #6 at one point & Bubba was #7. I don't know how they ended up in the final analysis.
Starbuck ah, yes! a simple misunderstanding.

i disagree with said C10 throwing around C10 memberships like coupons to cub foods. you can't be honorary C10. there is no such thing.

fleabit, any news on whether or not any E company boys have passed on since the making of band of brothers? i have been trying to find a webpage that lists the members of the company and when they died but no dice thus far.
June 27th, 2005 04:35 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
Of course I believe that.

Greatest...American...EVER. You REALLY believe that Ronald "Contragate" "Ketchup is a vegetable" "Homeless people are homeless because they WANT to be homeless" "many of my snappiest stories never happened and some of them happened in movies but I can't tell the difference anymore"
Reagan is the GREATEST American EVER?

Come on. Pamela Anderson is a greater American that that third-rate hack. OK, I'm kidding about Pam, but there are a hell of a lot of Americans who easily trump Reagan. For instance - JBs choice, Abraham Lincoln, America's first gay president. HE wrote his own speeches!

I'm sorry, but I think there's a rule somewhere that says "nobody who was ever upstaged by a chimp may be voted as "Greatest" anything". If there isn't, there should be.

June 27th, 2005 05:02 PM
glencar Pamela Anderson is America's Greatest Canadian actually. And all great men have had to appear with those who shame them somewhat. Bonzo was better than some of the others Reagan shared a Presidential stage with years later. I realize politics color everything in the world for you but Reagan is gone now & he is beyond politics. Lincoln was a great American too. Should he have beat Reagan? History will tell.
June 27th, 2005 05:26 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
ah, yes! a simple misunderstanding.

i disagree with said C10 throwing around C10 memberships like coupons to cub foods. you can't be honorary C10. there is no such thing.

They would lose all respect. However anyone who just claims to be a member is really only a poser. We all know who is C10 and who is not, the books are closed and the mythical status will only grow.
"Jb party of One, you're table is ready"
June 27th, 2005 06:41 PM
Gazza
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
The day after Live 8 it will all fade away...Hey what ever happened to all those Tsunami victims???..See what I mean...

I got a thank you and a receipt from DEC today with an update after 6 months - so they havent forgotten me!
June 28th, 2005 12:58 AM
texile i don't have a problem with "celebrities" ...
as long as they have something intelligent to offer;
i just think live 8 will be a misguided spectacle.
jumping jack - surely you jest...no?
scary thought.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)