ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RO T-Shirts status Return to archive
June 22nd, 2005 10:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It's coming
June 22nd, 2005 11:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Now seriously, they are coming as I will get them this week and will start shipping immediately FIFO (first input first output)

Voodoopug will wear it on stage in a couple of weeks

We MUST make a wet t-shirt contest @ Yoti 2

Design 1 is great, I couldn't complain since the very first printing of positives. They are perfect!

The reason for the delay is that I was not happy with the first printing of design 2, I was expecting the very same quality of my 60MB image of Keith at the Beacon for the back view, but with color selection it loses the touch a little. Also the front has not a "perfect" resolution but you can see all of us clearly
June 23rd, 2005 06:51 AM
luxury1 I will not be entering the wet t-shirt contest at YOTI 2 until I know what the stakes are....(the prizes, my dear).
June 23rd, 2005 07:54 AM
Maxlugar Hurry!

I have been waiting for that shirt so I can swaddle my child.

He cries all night until he shivers himself to sleep.

Maybe in sunny Mexico you don't have to swaddle your child in T-Shirts at night, but up here we do!

I hope you're proud of yourself!

MACKY!!!!!
June 23rd, 2005 08:01 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
I will not be entering the wet t-shirt contest at YOTI 2 until I know what the stakes are....(the prizes, my dear).

What about a night with Voodoo?
June 24th, 2005 01:10 PM
jb Voodoo, I need X-tra large in V-neck style...Crew neck makes my face look fat....
June 24th, 2005 02:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Voodoo, I need X-tra large in V-neck style...Crew neck makes my face look fat....

Sadly, benign fascuculations, flank pain, chronic IBS, loose skin, AD/HD tendencies, joint popping, double vision, hat head, hammer toes, rectal burning (see irritation), poor blood flow to extremities, hang nails, shedding, and hallucinations have rendered me medically unable to wear shirts with standard neck holes

June 25th, 2005 08:19 AM
luxury1 Why, jb, you just have to cut out the "ringer" around the neck, and then slice it with scissors down the middle. Instant rock n roll V-neck. Trust me on this.
June 25th, 2005 09:31 AM
jb
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Why, jb, you just have to cut out the "ringer" around the neck, and then slice it with scissors down the middle. Instant rock n roll V-neck. Trust me on this.

Cool...Are you cutting Throbby's?
June 25th, 2005 12:47 PM
nankerphelge Are we still talking T-shirts?
June 25th, 2005 09:47 PM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Are we still talking T-shirts?

I love tye dye~~~
June 27th, 2005 09:13 AM
throbby Nanky, where is the love? Surely you learned something from Billy's sermon yesterday.
June 27th, 2005 11:54 AM
jb
quote:
throbby wrote:
Nanky, where is the love? Surely you learned something from Billy's sermon yesterday.

He drew more than any Stones N.A. concert!!! And he endorsed the great Senator from New York.....I gues he really is a devil now to some...
June 27th, 2005 03:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
He drew more than any Stones N.A. concert!!! And he endorsed the great Senator from New York.....I gues he really is a devil now to some...

I was hoping to wear my RO tshirt at the big show this saturday....but sadly......i fear it may not arrive on time!

Cheers,

VDP
June 27th, 2005 03:47 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I was hoping to wear my RO tshirt at the big show this saturday....but sadly......i fear it may not arrive on time!

Cheers,

VDP

Wear the cape!!! Wear the cape!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 27th, 2005 03:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Wear the cape!!! Wear the cape!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i shall
June 30th, 2005 06:57 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

So sorry for that and I mean it, but the extra time had some value because....
June 30th, 2005 06:59 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I received a phone call to let me know that the shirts are ready, I can't pick them up unti Saturday as I leaving for a biz trip but on Saturday I will have them

The girl told me that the black ones had a significant improvement and are really nice
June 30th, 2005 07:01 AM
luxury1 Nice work/effort Voodoo!!
Cant wait to don mine, after I "customize" it of course.
June 30th, 2005 12:00 PM
rogerriffin Can´t wait to wear it!!!

Voodoo let me know if i can going to your home in saturday late or sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WANT ROCKSOFF SHIRTS!!!
June 30th, 2005 12:40 PM
jb Voodoo, please send me ASAP an x-tra large with Mick and Keith on the front....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)