ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio de Santo Domingo, El Ejido 30th June 2007
© Francisco Bonilla ¡¡ Gracias !!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No wonder Philadelphia is totally f*cked... Return to archive
30th June 2007 02:43 AM
The_Worst 200+ murders so far & look what the mayor was up to on Friday...Anyone who voted for this clown has no one to blame but themselves...

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/breaking/news/Mayor_on_line_to_buy_iPhone.html
30th June 2007 02:47 AM
UGot2Rollme at least he hasn't been filmed smoking crack like that guy in DC who was later RE-ELECTED! Marion Berry

Philly Rocks!
30th June 2007 03:21 AM
pdog How does a mayor, not buying the phone, stop murders?

"Only you can prevent forrest fires"
30th June 2007 03:31 AM
Taptrick
He is then free to tend to his night time hobby as a crime fighter !

30th June 2007 08:06 AM
Steel Wheels Everytime I see that fucking asshole mayor I boooo him just like I boo the Mets when they come to town. Street is the worst asshole my city has ever seen.

30th June 2007 08:15 AM
Some Guy How the Eagles lookin?
30th June 2007 09:43 AM
Highwire Rob Philly will come back--it always does.
30th June 2007 02:41 PM
quackenbush Let the record show that no one got killed on the corner where Street was sitting. See, maybe he is a crime fighter.
30th June 2007 02:59 PM
pdog The Rizzo years were good years!!!
30th June 2007 04:02 PM
mojoman philadelphia is a great city. that said it is fucked.
30th June 2007 04:49 PM
Joey
quote:
The_Worst wrote:
200+ murders so far & look what the mayor was up to on Friday...Anyone who voted for this clown has no one to blame but themselves...

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/breaking/news/Mayor_on_line_to_buy_iPhone.html

THE ROLLING STONES and THE WHO both consider Philly to be ' Great Rock n' Roll ' Towns .

30th June 2007 05:01 PM
mojoman
quote:
Joey wrote:

THE ROLLING STONES and THE WHO both consider Philly to be ' Great Rock n' Roll ' Towns .

JB was concerned about recent attendence figures.......
30th June 2007 05:04 PM
pdog Philly never recovered from The MOVE massacres!
30th June 2007 05:06 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:
Philly never recovered from The MOVE massacres!

JB probably has not recovered from his "bus" ride
30th June 2007 05:15 PM
pdog
quote:
mojoman wrote:

JB probably has not recovered from his "bus" ride

i thought i was going to die driving back to Philly at 4AM from AC... I could see about 50 to 100 feet ahead tops, and there were huge branches all over the Expressway... I was never so happy to be in Philly when I got to the airport.
30th June 2007 06:08 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

i thought i was going to die driving back to Philly at 4AM from AC... I could see about 50 to 100 feet ahead tops, and there were huge branches all over the Expressway... I was never so happy to be in Philly when I got to the airport.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
30th June 2007 06:20 PM
glencar
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
Everytime I see that fucking asshole mayor I boooo him just like I boo the Mets when they come to town. Street is the worst asshole my city has ever seen.

He strikes me as a run-of-the-mill race hustler. I'm surprised he got elected/re-elected. Then again, it is Philly!
30th June 2007 08:40 PM
Steel Wheels Why that asshole is sitting in a fucking line for a stupid phone is beyond me. Help a brother out with Septa, will ya? Septa is the Philly bus/train service.

Anyone who sits in a line for a phone is an asshole. Unless Mick and Keith will call me on the phone, I'm not camping out for it. Fuck that. It's still a phone.

I think Steet's the worst mayor we've ever had. The MOVE situation has been completely forgotten about by most people under 30 years of age. Osage Avenue has been rebuilt and looks better than ever.

Rizzo was the best mayor we had.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)