ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio de Santo Domingo, El Ejido 30th June 2007
© Francisco Bonilla ¡¡ Gracias !!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bit Torrent downloads won't play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive
29th June 2007 04:24 PM
bilsim This message keeps coming up ---------Unable to open item for playback (Unsupported format or corrupted file): -----

Sooooooo, anyone able to help?
29th June 2007 04:45 PM
Erik_Snow Have you converted the FLAC-files to WAV ?
29th June 2007 05:03 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Erik_Snow wrote:
Have you converted the FLAC-files to WAV ?

Or download a media player that plays FLAC?

This will play them

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/audio_software/audio_players/foobar2000.cfm

29th June 2007 05:12 PM
pdog and before you do all that, have you completed the downloads, b/c you'll have files right away, just empty files until you fully dwnload the bytes. It's peer to peer dl's not FTP.
29th June 2007 05:15 PM
ExileInLA all this craziness and it seems like you haven't even completed the process or even investigated how to complete it...

wow...people never fail to surprise me from day to day.

it's good to be alive.
30th June 2007 06:14 AM
bilsim I'm not that stupid. I had them dowloaded completely but they wern't playing on foobar. I've got it working now.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)