ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio de Santo Domingo, El Ejido 30th June 2007
© Francisco Bonilla ¡¡ Gracias !!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: TicketBastardscumbags (London, August) Return to archive
28th June 2007 08:33 AM
egon I

ordered my tickets.
paid for my tickets.
have not received my tickets.

on the website under "my account" it only tells me things
i already know (ie the above).

It does not however, tell me if and/or when the tickets
have been / are going to be send.

who has ticketscum experience and can provide some info.

You'll get my eternal love.

28th June 2007 08:35 AM
glencar You still have almost 2 months till the show. Last year's tix arrived in AMerica about a month before (for the London shows that I went to).
28th June 2007 08:40 AM
egon i don't trust them... that's why.

anyone that's asking 15 pounds service charge per ticket

is either

a) a fucking scumbag

or

b) dutch

possible both.

[Edited by egon]
28th June 2007 08:49 AM
glencar That's focking highway robbery! You should have sleected Slane instead!
28th June 2007 08:49 AM
PartyDoll MEG Relax honey.. Mine have to travel even further than yours and use the US Mail..that is really scary!!!

But if they send mine "48 hours before show"... I am fucked and so are Gazza and Jo
28th June 2007 08:51 AM
glencar No you're not, Meg. You would just go to the will call window & get them at the venue. Yes, that would be a pain in the arse but you'd still get in.
28th June 2007 09:09 AM
PartyDoll MEG I'm not worried...

I'll just cry...and maybe they will upgrade our seat location?!!

That doesn't work with the Airlines or phone companies, or US Postal service....
28th June 2007 09:34 AM
glencar When possible (which is almost always) I only take a carry-on. I'm doing it next week when I go to South Carolina for 10 days. Luckily the house we're staying at has washer/dryer! I lost my luggage years ago (RIP Pan Am) & it was really tough getting new clothes & stuff for a weekend in Cape Cod. A lesson learned.
28th June 2007 09:40 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
glencar wrote:
When possible (which is almost always) I only take a carry-on. I'm doing it next week when I go to South Carolina for 10 days. Luckily the house we're staying at has washer/dryer! I lost my luggage years ago (RIP Pan Am) & it was really tough getting new clothes & stuff for a weekend in Cape Cod. A lesson learned.

Well I had to run to make my flight in OHare(from K to G) last night..I had to cry to get them to let me on the flight as the doors were just about to close. My bag did not make it..and I am told it will be sent to me today. Don't trust those American Airlines Bastards. Leaving tomorrow for more of my vacation..no makeup, very little clothes, and no chargers for phone and iPod... Me is PISSED!!!
28th June 2007 09:45 AM
glencar They should deliver it today, no? I couldn't imagine a vacation w/o chargers! I might set up my iPod today...
28th June 2007 09:53 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
glencar wrote:
They should deliver it today, no? I couldn't imagine a vacation w/o chargers! I might set up my iPod today...

If they don't they will see the wrath of Dolly!!!
28th June 2007 03:34 PM
Martha
quote:
egon wrote:
I

ordered my tickets.
paid for my tickets.
have not received my tickets.

on the website under "my account" it only tells me things
i already know (ie the above).

It does not however, tell me if and/or when the tickets
have been / are going to be send.

who has ticketscum experience and can provide some info.

You'll get my eternal love.

egon,

All is well. I give you my word and well-worn experience.

My experience ( and I've had more than my share with Txbastardo/scum) is I receive an email from them telling me my tickets have been printed right before they show up ( usually no more than a day or two) in my mail.

I've never had any trouble getting the via the mail and you bought them well in advance.

You'll be fine.

Now about that eternal love..........

xxoo,
Martha
28th June 2007 03:42 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat I think Egon is in trouble.
28th June 2007 03:57 PM
pdog
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
I think Egon is in trouble.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
28th June 2007 04:25 PM
egon you spend way too much time on the net.
28th June 2007 04:26 PM
glencar Guy tries to support you in your time of need & that's how you react?
28th June 2007 04:34 PM
egon it was a compliment...?
28th June 2007 04:56 PM
glencar I thought she was meant to cheer you up.
29th June 2007 12:10 PM
SweetVirginia Don't worry, Egon...the tickets will arrive and you shall be greeted in London!

And Glenny...are you still using your iPod as a door stop? Load it up and get it going already!

29th June 2007 12:33 PM
glencar I'm waiting for my nephew's visit next month. I just hope he doesn't load it up with rap crap. This younger generation has poor musical taste.
29th June 2007 01:43 PM
SweetVirginia No kidding. When we were in Paris we had to endure all sorts of ridicule about the crappy American music we are exporting. Those misogynist & ignorant rap videos look even more ridiculous playing on a big screen in and Irish bar in Paris!

29th June 2007 04:01 PM
barking paul I loathe TM as much as anyone, but the reason for the delay in being sent out I believe is:

1. To reduce the number of tickets being sold on to others.
2. The problems they would encounter if shows were cancelled.

Would like to know if TM in the US is just as slow at sending out tickets for Stones concerts.
29th June 2007 04:21 PM
glencar
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
No kidding. When we were in Paris we had to endure all sorts of ridicule about the crappy American music we are exporting. Those misogynist & ignorant rap videos look even more ridiculous playing on a big screen in and Irish bar in Paris!

LOL They don't play nice Irish music in those places???
29th June 2007 04:21 PM
glencar
quote:
barking paul wrote:

Would like to know if TM in the US is just as slow at sending out tickets for Stones concerts.

YES.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)