ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio de Santo Domingo, El Ejido 30th June 2007
© Francisco Bonilla ¡¡ Gracias !!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Shredding Paris Hilton Return to archive Page: 1 2
27th June 2007 07:08 PM
pdog
27th June 2007 07:25 PM
fireontheplatter that was hot

everybody say ow
27th June 2007 07:25 PM
full moon ow moron
27th June 2007 07:40 PM
mrhipfl she's just jealous.
27th June 2007 07:44 PM
monkey_man If only the rest of the mainstream media would do that with half the stories they cover!
27th June 2007 08:01 PM
The jinn, my friend. Good job news team! Historic news! Just witnessed was a tide turning.
Ms Hilton should now attain for historically note worthy news reals. I venture to say, Ms. Hilton endeared toward being more than a footnote in history. But how will Ms. Hilton incorporate the comedic side of her?
27th June 2007 08:06 PM
The jinn, my friend. BTW
Ms. Hilton will be on Larry King this evening.
27th June 2007 08:16 PM
guitarman53 I never knew that much about her or taken any interest, until all this media coverage, she's just born into money, she's got no talent, she doesn't sing, act, play an instrument, she became famous for being born into money! I heard somewhere she was a model, but anyway, I'll be watching the show too, find out what all this fuss is all about, she had reporters chasing her car on the highway, like O.J. Simpson episode, & being filmed from the air too.
27th June 2007 08:19 PM
pdog i heard she found Jesus in jail... Let's see how long that lasts... She's looking for her dealer right now, amybe his name is Jesus' too!!!
27th June 2007 08:29 PM
The jinn, my friend. Weakness of flesh are freaking tough. Let's see how she handles her first relapse. With grace or a full fall.
27th June 2007 08:36 PM
Bloozehound What a bitch, just run the Paris Hilton story already and stfu
27th June 2007 10:00 PM
pdog In other news!

[Edited by pdog]
27th June 2007 10:25 PM
fireontheplatter i just watched the whole interview...i'm not all convinced she has changed..not one iota. he asked her to quote a passege from the bible, which she claimed to have read a lot during her stay..and she couldn't think of anything.

it was the 1st time i have ever really heard her speak so, i thought i owed it to myself to give her a listen...it was a good waste of an hour.

now i know..until she proves to help out some organisations for troubled women and drinking and driving programs...she's a bullshitter

carry on

everybody say ow
27th June 2007 10:34 PM
pdog Paris Bush or George "stinky vagina thong" Hilton, is going to have a party, that her parents, billionaires btw, are going to throw for her.
This is what she did... Douche out the jail cobwebs, snort some blow and tell people you read the bible... This is what Jesus wants... He died for her skankiness... It's in the bible...
27th June 2007 10:53 PM
glencar Is Mika that Zbigniew's daughter? Highly impressive clip.
27th June 2007 11:04 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Is Mika that Zbigniew's daughter? Highly impressive clip.

Yes!
27th June 2007 11:09 PM
glencar http://www.breitbart.tv/html/2258.html
28th June 2007 12:36 AM
Starbuck
28th June 2007 08:33 AM
glencar I watched Scarborough this morning & he's clearly pleased by the attention his anti-Paris rant got him & he's going to milk it for all it's worth!
28th June 2007 08:39 AM
Nellcote Mika needs an "intervention".
She's wicked uptight.
Joe needs to be challenged more
by the crew he has on this show.
Essentially, they are all head nodders
agreeing with whatever he says.
He can ramble on ad nauseum.
On the other hand, he's a big Red Sox
fan, which does not make him a bad guy.

28th June 2007 08:52 AM
glencar Yes, that was Imus's problem. I think it also hurts the Ho Stern show. A buncha yes men is less than stimulating. People who condescend to the host can kill a show.
28th June 2007 09:25 AM
Joey
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
I never knew that much about her or taken any interest, until all this media coverage, she's just born into money, she's got no talent, she doesn't sing, act, play an instrument, she became famous for being born into money! I heard somewhere she was a model, but anyway, I'll be watching the show too, find out what all this fuss is all about, she had reporters chasing her car on the highway, like O.J. Simpson episode, & being filmed from the air too.

Whenever I see a picture or video shot of Paris Hilton , I am reminded of the United States of America just after the 1964 election -- a time in our nation's history when we REALLY thought that with all of our country's wealth , money , power , might and influence , the U.S. could do ANYTHING !!!! ... here .... there ..... EVERYWHERE !!!!

Ladies & Gentlemen ...................

Ms. Paris Lynn Hilton

{ Standing Ovation + Thunderous Applause + Immense Cheering }

Jacky Hilton !
28th June 2007 09:36 AM
glencar Yeah & then the Dems focked everything up. The GOP has been correcting everything ever since.
28th June 2007 10:07 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
now i know..until she proves to help out some organisations for troubled women and drinking and driving programs...she's a bullshitter

28th June 2007 11:39 AM
Joey " Yeah & then the Dems focked everything up. The GOP has been correcting everything ever since. "

What goes around ............ comes around !!!!!

28th June 2007 12:12 PM
Jeep
28th June 2007 02:17 PM
Joey
quote:
Jeep wrote:

Jeep ..................................

You are much loved by Joey

www.FREEPARIS.com

Joeykins ! ™
28th June 2007 02:50 PM
Joey " ..I never knew that much about her or taken any interest, until all this media coverage, she's just born into money, she's got no talent, she doesn't sing, act, play an instrument, she became famous for being born into money! I heard somewhere she was a model, but anyway, I'll be watching the show too, find out what all this fuss is all about, ... "

Paris is a very personable young lady .
28th June 2007 03:00 PM
glencar She's a twit. Her appearance on LKL last night confirmed.
28th June 2007 04:00 PM
Joey " She's a twit.
Her appearance on LKL last night confirmed. "

I was highly impressed with her performance ( especially when Larry asked her , " What is your favorite passage from the Bible ?! " . Her response , " I do not have a favorite passage !!!! " --- Friggin Beautiful .. she is only twenty- six years old and she already is exhibiting ' Clintonian Political Tendencies ' )

Paris has a wonderful future in politics !!

JJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY Hilton !

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)