ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio de Santo Domingo, El Ejido 30th June 2007
© Francisco Bonilla ¡¡ Gracias !!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wilson Pickett says hi Return to archive
26th June 2007 11:54 PM
tumbled
27th June 2007 01:23 AM
souldoggie Thanks for the video. Great stuff. I have been blaring Pickett's rocker "Three Time Loser" for days now. He's one of the all time greats.
27th June 2007 02:44 PM
Chuck

27th June 2007 04:14 PM
tumbled 'Wilson Pickett" sprung to mind in the middle of the night a couple of nights ago and so I had to look him up .. I don't know where these two-word ideas come from lately. maybe it was the tiny piece of aluminum foil I swallowed a a few years ago...
[Edited by tumbled]
27th June 2007 04:40 PM
Joey " 'Wilson Pickett" sprung to mind in the middle of the night a couple of nights ago and so I had to look him up .. I don't know where these two-word ideas come from lately. maybe it was the tiny piece of aluminum foil I swallowed a a few years ago... "

What else ' springs to mind ' in the middle of the night at the ' tumbled ' household ?!

Developing ...............................

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27th June 2007 04:52 PM
fireontheplatter great video
i haven't heard that song for a long time
it is amazing the coppers didn't grab the guy who jumped onstage and throw him off.
i wonder how much the tickets were for that show?

watch out for the tinfoil

everybody say ow
27th June 2007 10:00 PM
tumbled
quote:
Chuck wrote:

wow... that is cool

joey r u still experiencing paris incoming ?

dave r u experiencing incoming?

it seems to get really busy during stones tours don't u think so?

[Edited by tumbled]
27th June 2007 10:28 PM
fireontheplatter big time

everybody say ow
28th June 2007 06:52 PM
fireontheplatter keep the tin foil under wraps from now on....

everybody said owww
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)