ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio de Santo Domingo, El Ejido 30th June 2007
© Francisco Bonilla ¡¡ Gracias !!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Frank Zappa: the Cop Interview Return to archive
20th June 2007 11:43 PM
Chuck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1x3tc9BnDg&NR=1

22nd June 2007 02:31 AM
Brainbell Jangler Thanks, Chuck. Frank is intelligent and insightful as always. It's a little surreal seeing him interviewed by a cop (who did a surprisingly good job). But Frank's anti-drug lecture was undercut by the cigarette in his hand (especially in light of howe he died).
22nd June 2007 02:59 AM
danielharris627 Thanks, great video. Has anyone seen the crossfire video?
22nd June 2007 09:38 AM
Chuck
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
Thanks, Chuck. Frank is intelligent and insightful as always. It's a little surreal seeing him interviewed by a cop (who did a surprisingly good job). But Frank's anti-drug lecture was undercut by the cigarette in his hand (especially in light of howe he died).

Well put, Brainbell Jangler.

I laughed when the cop said he liked 'One Size Fits All', and that San Ber'dino and Andy were his favorites.

I played that record in a restaurant years ago, after hours, and most of the kitchen staff went out and bought it the next day!

22nd June 2007 09:46 AM
Chuck
quote:
danielharris627 wrote:
Thanks, great video. Has anyone seen the crossfire video?

I saw that a while back---good stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ISil7IHzxc

[Edited by Chuck]
[Edited by Chuck]
[Edited by Chuck]
22nd June 2007 03:39 PM
mojoman thanks chuck i miss frank despite the fact that he had contempt for most of his fans......
22nd June 2007 04:37 PM
Chuck
quote:
mojoman wrote:
thanks chuck i miss frank despite the fact that he had contempt for most of his fans......

Well, at least he didn't tolerate doped/drunk musicians on stage.

I miss him too.
23rd June 2007 10:36 AM
fireontheplatter frank is really straight up during that interview. that was pretty cool i've never heard an interview with him before.
my friend was totally into him back in the day...i remember he listened to sheik yer booty over and over and over. and also ship arriving to late to save a drowning witch...like oh my gooood gag me with a spoon like totally.

frank was great...a talanted musician

everybody say ow
23rd June 2007 11:56 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

frank was great...a talanted musician

everybody say ow

Ow...
23rd June 2007 01:45 PM
Martha Trivia time: Did you know that Dylan's tour manager Al Santos used to be Frank's tour manager?

Love the interview. That's the coolest cop I've EVER seen/heard.

Thanks for posting the link!

xxoo,
Martha

"They're lying and lazy...they'll be drivin' you crazy"
23rd June 2007 03:10 PM
Chuck I'm glad you enjoyed it Martha. With all the info, links, and downloads I get here at RO, it's the least I can do.

23rd June 2007 04:36 PM
Martha
quote:
Chuck wrote:
I'm glad you enjoyed it Martha. With all the info, links, and downloads I get here at RO, it's the least I can do.

I am sending you HUGS! Again thanks!

xxoo,
Martha
24th June 2007 12:47 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Martha wrote:

That's the coolest cop I've EVER seen/heard.

yeah he's cool alright...until he finds a gram on you.

everybody say oww
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)