ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Ascot June 18, 2004
Thanks moy!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jointrip Hampton '81 PPV B&P Return to archive
28th June 2004 04:37 AM
MRD8 I've decided to B&P some copies of Jointrips Extended Edition in Dolby 5.1 surround sound! You get the ten minute documentary to open the broadcast...the naked chick with the radio stations written on her body...the sheep in the shower...all the preshow backstage footage...two songs by George Thorogood...and a DAMN fine Stones concert too! For those of you who take advantage of my offers regularly send four blanks and a postage paid return mailer...everybody else email me at [email protected] for details. Here's the setlist: Under my Thumb, When The Whip Comes Down, Let's Spend the Night Together, Shattered, Neighbor's, Black Limousine, Just My Imagination, Twenty Flight Rock, Going To A Go-Go, Let Me Go, Time Is On My Side, Beast Of Burden, Waiting On A Friend, Let It Bleed, YCAGWYW, Little T&A, Tumbling Dice, She's So Cold, Hang Fire, Miss You, Honky Tonk Women, Brown Sugar, Start Me Up, Jumping Jack Flash and Satisfaction(Keith hits fan with guitar!)
28th June 2004 02:20 PM
scope Another great offer. Look for my package to arrive shortly.

Thanks.
28th June 2004 02:36 PM
Martha Awesome offer MRD8! I'm going for it. My B&P will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Thank you very much! Thank you very kindly! :-)
28th June 2004 02:49 PM
jb You people are too generous...sharing the music and sharing the love!!!
28th June 2004 02:58 PM
Joey " You people are too generous...sharing the music and sharing the love!!! "

Bob is a Great Man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28th June 2004 05:57 PM
sammy davis jr. Look for my package to arrive soon! You are the man!