ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Ascot June 18, 2004
Thanks moy!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jim Callaghan Return to archive
24th June 2004 10:14 AM
Hooligan On the news tonight I saw a story about Bob Dylan receiving an honorary Doctorate in Scotland. I could have sworn the fellow walking alongside him in the video footage was Jim Callaghan.

Was i hallucinating or is Mr Callaghan also 'the Man's' head security guy?
24th June 2004 11:00 AM
Angiegirl Yes, he's been working for Dylan for quite some time.
24th June 2004 11:12 AM
Rolling Hansie Angiegirl is 100% right
24th June 2004 12:11 PM
Main Offender Yes, JC has been with Dylan and Bowie for a long time. Just adding back-up to my fellow posters.
24th June 2004 04:28 PM
Angiegirl Well, you added Bowie, so your post is legitimate
24th June 2004 07:55 PM
stonedinaustralia i saw that on my news last night too tho i didn't spot JC

actually i got the fright of my life as the newsreader began the report with the words "Bob Dylan..." - instantly i thought the worst - why should bob be mentioned on my nightly news other than to say he died (morbid i know but what with ray going recently...well) anyway for a split second my heart it lept into my mouth but then she continued with story

what got me was the music - they had the choir of the Univeristy doing a totaly antiseptic take of "Blowing in the wind" - so predictable - they should have done LARS
24th June 2004 08:19 PM
mac_daddy i wonder if dylan and bowie care if he scalps tix..? (isn't that hy he is no longer with the stones?)
24th June 2004 08:25 PM
stonedinaustralia mac-daddyo i understand he was scalping VIP passes!!
24th June 2004 09:21 PM
luxury1 HOw come I never ran into this guy????
25th June 2004 08:24 AM
Monkey Woman In this week's Hello, there's a pic of Bob receiving his honorary doctorate... Pretty gown, Bob!