ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Ascot June 18, 2004
Thanks moy!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: PLEASE help if you can SSS DVD Part 2 Return to archive
23rd June 2004 09:15 PM
Cardinal Fang Hello !

Today I sent out everybody who was waiting on a DVD with the exception of her majesty "M" (because I need to go buy some " - " discs for ya !) Anyway, everybody else has there DVD's "on the way".

Get Excited.

I hope you like them.

Later, Jimmy : - )
23rd June 2004 11:07 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Cardinal Fang wrote:
Hello !

Today I sent out everybody who was waiting on a DVD with the exception of her majesty "M" (because I need to go buy some " - " discs for ya !) Anyway, everybody else has there DVD's "on the way".

Get Excited.

I hope you like them.

Later, Jimmy : - )

THANKS FANG
23rd June 2004 11:42 PM
mac_daddy i hope this worked out for you as well/better than you had hoped...

godspeed.
24th June 2004 06:21 AM
Jumping Jack What was on the DVD?
28th June 2004 12:22 PM
Cardinal Fang
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
What was on the DVD?

Go to this link in the archives:

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/06-14-2004/187735-1.html

I'm sending out the rest of the DVD's TODAY.

THANK'S AGAIN.

Later, Jimmy
28th June 2004 12:39 PM
Gazza Great work, Jimmy

How many ended up signing up for it in the end? I'm sure your friend's wife was pleasantly surprised at the amount of cash you raised...!
28th June 2004 12:57 PM
jb This was a very wonderful and heartfelt project you engaged in on behalf of your late friend's wife. Hopefully, the money sent in will help her in some small way.However, knowing she has a friend like you is more important than the money. God Bless you and our hope and prayers that she and her family are able to find grace and comfort..
28th June 2004 12:59 PM
Gimme Shelter I got mine to work. The DVD is great!!!! I love the entrance from the No Security show.
28th June 2004 03:01 PM
Joey Cardy , this was TRULY a very VERY heartfelt project you engaged in on behalf of your late friend's wife. Hopefully, the money sent in will help her in some small way . Increasingly , your warmth , kindness and generosity is a marvel to behold in these uncivilized times and I thank you for illuminating my life here on this most prodigious of message boards whilst compelling me to stive for the stars and to never , NEVER give up hope .

Indeed , It is vital and coherent individuals like our friend Terry and yourself that enable young Jo Jo to " never let go the coat " .

You are much loved by the Joey and I am proud, PROUD to call you my friend !

[ Edited by Jo Jo Bean ]
[Edited by Joey]
29th June 2004 01:34 AM
BILL PERKS THAKNS FANG-RECEIVED DVD TODAY AND I'LL TREASURE IT!GREAT SELECTION AND EDITING