ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Ascot June 18, 2004
Thanks moy!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Andy Sharrocks with Mick Taylor live this Saturday in Belgium Return to archive
22nd June 2004 08:51 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Axel!

Live Music Harelbeke Rock & Blues festival
Veneti�laan at the industry terrain of Stasegem - Harelbeke.
http://users.pandora.be/eric.hautekeete/english/festival_2004_mickT.htm
22nd June 2004 11:31 AM
L&A Thanks for the info, Voodoo. It's strange, I didn't hear anything about the festival. Harelbeke is that kind of place you find when you're lost.
22nd June 2004 11:49 AM
jb How is MT playing these days? Any word on his playing agian with the Stones on the upcoming album/tour? Thanks.
27th June 2004 08:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl He's playing very good these days jb, this according to recent reviews by fans

About the second question I think it is not in the plans, but it can happen

You can see some great pix of this, the most recent show at Jean-Pierre's website

http://micktaylor.free.fr/gallery/harelbeke.htm
28th June 2004 12:36 PM
JaGgEr I went to this gig. It was nice ... but Mick was just toooooo drunk (8 Krieks during the show)
28th June 2004 12:36 PM
JaGgEr How can I post pictures? Have some