ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Brian Jones
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NL = AA? (nsc) Return to archive
28th June 2006 04:11 PM
Starbuck just out of curiosity...

is the NL populated by a bunch of skirt wearing, lugar fantasy roster, sex on the beach sipping former slow pitch softball players?

joe mauer: .391 Batting Avg as of today.

ron gardenhire thinks its because he is dating a former miss USA....

28th June 2006 04:13 PM
pdog The Designated hitter is baseballs way of saying, I'm to lazy to hit the ball and throw it too.

Sorry, you are only allowed to post one message every 60 seconds. Please wait 60 seconds before posting again.
[Edited by pdog]
28th June 2006 04:20 PM
Starbuck you're just jealous!

myah myah!

28th June 2006 04:20 PM
Some Guy The Braves blew it
28th June 2006 04:22 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
you're just jealous!

myah myah!

The DH is lame! It is not baseball !!!

Sorry, you are only allowed to post one message every 60 seconds. Please wait 60 seconds before posting again.
28th June 2006 04:29 PM
voodoopug THE WHITE SOX (AND TIGERS, TWINS, EVEN ROYALS) HAVE BEEN BITCH SLAPPING THE NL CENTRAL WITH OUR WITHOUT THE DH....THE NL IS HAVING AN "OFF YEAR" AND THE REAL WORLD SERIES WILL BE THE FINAL SEASON SERIES BETWEEN THE TIGERS AND WHITE SOX.
28th June 2006 04:44 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
THE WHITE SOX (AND TIGERS, TWINS, EVEN ROYALS) HAVE BEEN BITCH SLAPPING THE NL CENTRAL WITH OUR WITHOUT THE DH....THE NL IS HAVING AN "OFF YEAR" AND THE REAL WORLD SERIES WILL BE THE FINAL SEASON SERIES BETWEEN THE TIGERS AND WHITE SOX.

For you, it will be... The Mets will sweep whoever they play in the fall classic.
28th June 2006 05:17 PM
lotsajizz I'm and American Leaguer but I still hate the DH...if you're on the field, you should be in the lineup...and vice-versa
28th June 2006 06:05 PM
Starbuck pug, you are spot on, except for one thing: the tigers will collapse in the second half. bonderman, verlander and robertson cannont compete with liriano, santana and radke.

sox vs twins. twins in seven.

twins over mets in six.
28th June 2006 06:34 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I'm and American Leaguer but I still hate the DH...if you're on the field, you should be in the lineup...and vice-versa

Spoken like a true baseball lover...
28th June 2006 06:45 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

twins over mets in six.

Dream ON Dreamer!!!!
28th June 2006 07:05 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Dream ON Dreamer!!!!

He believes in The Tooth Fairy too...
28th June 2006 08:25 PM
lotsajizz yeah, Starbuck..that IS dreaming, clearly the White Sox are the best bet right now to win the AL
29th June 2006 12:19 AM
Trey Krimsin The Braves have slowly worsened since their World Series loss in '96 to those damned Yankees (Joe Girardi is evil incarnate!). Without a bullpen and experienced hitters, this team may not even earn the wild card. I wonder if this team can beat any of the Braves teams from the mid to late 80's.
29th June 2006 02:12 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
just out of curiosity...

is the NL populated by a bunch of skirt wearing, lugar fantasy roster, sex on the beach sipping former slow pitch softball players?

Yes.

But then, so are all baseball players and fans.
29th June 2006 03:14 AM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
But then, so are all baseball players and fans.

I saw you sing along to an Eagles song!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)