ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Brian Jones
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Deep news about Keith Return to archive
28th June 2006 10:15 AM
Leonharder Depp talks with Danish newspaper B.T. and says that Keith is in great shape now, looking really good. I hopes to catch one of their concerts in Europe. He also confirms that Keith will be in Pirates

http://www.bt.dk/underholdning/artikel:aid=451352/

I look forward to hear news from the Stones camp.... fuck them... I love the Stones but they are really bad PR performers.... fuck their PR team...
[Edited by Leonharder]
[Edited by Leonharder]
28th June 2006 10:19 AM
FotiniD You mean Depp! I read "Deep" as "in depth" and thought there was something new again

That's a relief!
28th June 2006 10:21 AM
jb NO OFFENSE MEANT, BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT JOHNNY DEPP'S R/S IS WITH KEITH-IT'S JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW OUT OF TOUCH THEY ARE WITH THEIR MUSIC.....FUCK PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN AND MAKE A DECENT ALBUM.
28th June 2006 10:27 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
FUCK PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN AND MAKE A DECENT ALBUM.

Friggin Beautiful .

" Do you believe in miracles ?!?! "

..... YES !!!!!!!

Cassie !
28th June 2006 10:30 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
Joey wrote:

Friggin Beautiful .

..... YES !!!!!!!

Cassie !

Thanks Mike!
28th June 2006 10:37 AM
Jumping Jack I believe in miracles, a Stones/Who twofer at the Qwest!!!!
28th June 2006 10:41 AM
Steel Wheels A Bigger Bang is the best thing I've heard in years. I truly enjoy every note on it. I love everything about the album and will continue to do so.

S.W.
28th June 2006 11:13 AM
JesusChrist
quote:
Joey wrote:

Friggin Beautiful .

Yes. Do YOU?

28th June 2006 11:14 AM
jb I beleive in:

http://www.musicweb.uk.net/film/Dec99/Kazam.jpg
28th June 2006 09:35 PM
Soldatti
quote:
jb wrote:
NO OFFENSE MEANT, BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT JOHNNY DEPP'S R/S IS WITH KEITH-IT'S JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW OUT OF TOUCH THEY ARE WITH THEIR MUSIC.....FUCK PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN AND MAKE A DECENT ALBUM.

Word!!
29th June 2006 02:46 AM
FotiniD If only Keith playing a pirate was the worst 'problem' the Stones had....
29th June 2006 11:31 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
A Bigger Bang is the best thing I've heard in years. I truly enjoy every note on it. I love everything about the album and will continue to do so.

S.W.

AMEN
29th June 2006 11:36 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I believe in miracles, a Stones/Who twofer at the Qwest!!!!

You are much loved by Joey
29th June 2006 11:37 AM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

AMEN

29th June 2006 11:38 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
NO OFFENSE MEANT, BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT JOHNNY DEPP'S R/S IS WITH KEITH-IT'S JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW OUT OF TOUCH THEY ARE WITH THEIR MUSIC.....FUCK PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN AND MAKE A DECENT ALBUM.

I for one am offended. ABB was awesome. It makes me so happy to hear it on my home stereo system & in my car. If they go back to that VL shit, I'm outtie here.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)