ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Brian Jones
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fuck this tour! Return to archive Page: 1 2
28th June 2006 11:49 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Joey wrote:

Thankfully the three hundred and seventy - two date " Mini Tour " of the United States this fall / winter / spring of 2007 will NOT be affected ( necessary to win gross ) .

any confirmation on if 18-song greatest hits sets thru out the mini-tour will be performed football stadiums and basketball arenas or in football stadiums and Olympic villages?
28th June 2006 11:51 AM
Some Guy Do the stones people read this board to learn how to purposely piss off the fans?
28th June 2006 11:53 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Do the stones people read this board to learn how to purposely piss off the fans?

No, they're busy counting their money
28th June 2006 11:54 AM
pdog We've been pissed on, willingly too!
28th June 2006 11:55 AM
Some Guy You'll get nothing and like it.
28th June 2006 11:55 AM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
Gazza. our PBS is running the Hammer-Smith Odium(sic) 75 show of Bruce with documentry...a pledge of 250 gets you that p;us other stuff!!!!!!!

as I already own the DVD, that "other stuff" would have to include group sex or something
28th June 2006 11:56 AM
pdog No soup for you...
28th June 2006 11:56 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Do the stones people read this board to learn how to purposely piss off the fans?

of course not.

they are far too busy.

(Michael Cohl employs a 24/7 team of secretaries that transcribe the posts, gather data and then submit reports that are carefully studied and heartily laughed at by the band while they get fitted by Tommy Hilfiger for their glittery jackets.)

[edited by Jake Cohl]
28th June 2006 11:57 AM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

as I already own the DVD, that "other stuff" would have to include group sex or something

It shows the making of the album and Bruce working with the "Big Man" over 18 hrs to get the Saxx part of Jungle land perfect....the Boss was cool basck then!!! I love the hat!!!
28th June 2006 12:28 PM
Some Guy What is the capitol of Omaha?
28th June 2006 12:29 PM
Gazza ah yes...the 'making of..' DVD is also included in the Born to Run 30th anniversary edition (with the Hammersmith DVD). Great stuff indeed!
28th June 2006 12:32 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
ah yes...the 'making of..' DVD is also included in the Born to Run 30th anniversary edition (with the Hammersmith DVD). Great stuff indeed!

Thank you.............I may call you if England wins..did you see Posh Spice's tits when her husband scored and she cheered-bloody fuckin amazin !!!!
28th June 2006 12:54 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Thank you.............I may call you if England wins..did you see Posh Spice's tits when her husband scored and she cheered-bloody fuckin amazin !!!!

They looked good, but store bought, am I correct?
I enjoyed watching Beckham puke on the field...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)