ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Brian Jones
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Big Bang Return to archive
28th June 2006 01:58 AM
glencar Soem rapper ahs the USA's #1 album this week. It's called The Big Bang.
28th June 2006 05:30 AM
star star ..maybe some rap fans will pick up the stones album instead- result=more sales!!
28th June 2006 03:48 PM
jb ABB still not platinium here..........and maybe never will be!!!
28th June 2006 03:51 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
ABB still not platinium here..........and maybe never will be!!!

New Who album due out in September ...

....should go platinum in the U.S. ( not UK though )

Now , if everyone will please excuse me , I DESPERATELY need to takes me's afternoon shit .

***** END TRA........... *********

28th June 2006 03:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

the numbers have been disappointing, but folks should not be stressed...we warned everyone last year at this time that this would happen!

The kicker will be if next years Aerosmith release outsells ABB (which I find is an excellent effort!)
28th June 2006 03:59 PM
Some Guy which I find is an excellent effort!)

have you heard it?
28th June 2006 05:38 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
The kicker will be if next years Aerosmith release outsells ABB (which I find is an excellent effort!)

I wouldn't be surprised. Aerosmith appeal more to the MTV crowd than the Stones do. When I went to an Aerosmith concert (yes, I said it)I saw a lot more high school students there than when I went to the stones concert.
28th June 2006 08:16 PM
glencar The Stones MSG concert in January was all about the kids. Some were with family but many were just on their own.
28th June 2006 10:08 PM
Soldatti
quote:
jb wrote:

If they sell ABB as a bonus CD with the next hits compilation, it will reach the million (right now the US stores don't know what to do with the 500k in their shops)
28th June 2006 10:12 PM
glencar Maybe they should stack it next to "The Big Bang" & confuse the dumbasses.
29th June 2006 08:52 AM
M.O.W.A.T. I'm sure that rapper meant to call his album "The Big Bling".
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)