ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Brian Jones
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Watching Disc 1 of Hail Hail... Return to archive
27th June 2006 01:10 PM
Throwaway and I'm loving it!! Right now CB, KR, and band are rehearsing Carol. I can't wait to watch the rest!
27th June 2006 01:23 PM
Saint Sway better buckle up!!!
27th June 2006 01:47 PM
winter
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
better buckle up!!!

Sway, How was Ryan Adams in NYC last friday?

27th June 2006 01:49 PM
jb Never liked one minute of that show....Chuck Berry is a total bore.
27th June 2006 02:00 PM
Saint Sway he went on around 1:45 - 2am till about 4am. Played mostly Cardinal stuff along with Come Pick Me Up, Note To Self Dont Die, This Is It, Shakedown on 9th, To Be Young, Wish You Were Here. 3 song encore.

he's great. His bands terrific. He's got Neal Casal now on guitar.

Not too many folks know this but Neal had the gig for the Crowes reunion and was rehearsing with them right up until the end when they got Marc Ford back.
27th June 2006 02:14 PM
winter
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
he went on around 1:45 - 2am till about 4am. Played mostly Cardinal stuff along with Come Pick Me Up, Note To Self Dont Die, This Is It, Shakedown on 9th, To Be Young, Wish You Were Here. 3 song encore.

he's great. His bands terrific. He's got Neal Casal now on guitar.

Not too many folks know this but Neal had the gig for the Crowes reunion and was rehearsing with them right up until the end when they got Marc Ford back.

Thanks - sounds great. I've seen him a few times, most recently - on the Cold Roses tour. Hoping he extends his 2 week tour a bit and comes up to Beantown,

take care
27th June 2006 02:24 PM
jb boring imo
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)