ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Brian Jones
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JB Return to archive Page: 1 2
27th June 2006 11:53 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
A dangerous city and a horrible place to live.

I like dangerous cities. Makes me feel alive when I walk through them.
27th June 2006 12:18 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Remeber that!!!!! (don't forget to visit the Coke factory and MLK grave).

I have a dream ..................................

***************** I HAVE A DREAM TODAY ***************

" I have a dream that one day this nation will still be able up to live out the true meaning of www.MaxLugar.com . I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slaveowners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood and be able to log onto www.MaxLugar.com . I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a desert state, sweltering with the heat , will be transformed into the oasis that is www.MaxLugar.com . I have a dream that all children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their postings on www.MaxLugar.com . I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day the state of Alabama will be transformed into a situation where everyone will walk together as sisters and brothers and be able to post on www.MaxLugar.com . I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together over at www.MaxLugar.com . This is our hope. This is the faith with which JB may one day return to this Board . With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free to post at www.MaxLugar.com

This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to post at www.MaxLugar.com with a new meaning, "My country, 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring." And if America is to be a great nation, this must become true. So let www.MaxLugar.com ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let www.MaxLugar.com ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let www.MaxLugar.com ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania! Let www.MaxLugar.com ring from the snowcapped Rockies of Colorado! Let www.MaxLugar.com ring from the curvaceous peaks of California! But not only that; let www.MaxLugar.com ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia! Let www.MaxLugar.com ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee! Let www.MaxLugar.com ring from every hill and every molehill of Mississippi. From every mountainside, let www.MaxLugar.com ring.

When we let www.MaxLugar.com ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and post over at www.MaxLugar.com in the words of the spiritual, "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

I Thank You ALL for Your Time Today !

MLJOEY !
27th June 2006 12:22 PM
jb That's postin' above the rim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)