ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Brian Jones
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Patsy Ramsey, JonBenet's mother, dies Return to archive
24th June 2006 11:34 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Patsy Ramsey, JonBenet's mother, dies

Saturday, June 24, 2006;

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- Patsy Ramsey, mother of slain child beauty pageant winner JonBenet, died Saturday of ovarian cancer, her lawyer said.

The unsolved killing death of 6-year-old JonBenet in December 1996 put parents Patsy and John in the spotlight.

The girl's beaten and strangled body was found in the basement of her family's home in Boulder, Colorado, the day after Christmas.

Many questions are unanswered about her death -- especially who killed her.

Her parents came under suspicion, but they said an intruder committed the crime. A grand jury investigation ended without charges in 1999.

Patsy Ramsey, 49, died at 3:30 a.m. Saturday with her husband by her side, said Lin Wood, the family's attorney.

Ramsey was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 1993, but was free of cancer for nine years until a relapse three years ago, Wood said.

"I think people will remember Patsy as being someone who was falsely accused in connection with the death of her daughter when she should be remembered for being an incredibly loving mother, wonderful wife, and person who showed great courage in fighting a vicious disease over the last many years," Wood said.

The Ramseys left Colorado and had a house in Charlevoix, Michigan, where John Ramsey unsuccessfully ran for office in 2004, and in Atlanta, Georgia.

24th June 2006 11:57 AM
luxury1 hmmm, fate seems to be "taking care of things...."
24th June 2006 12:24 PM
glencar Maybe she admitted guilt in her last will & testament.
24th June 2006 12:42 PM
parmeda nah...she loved the drama.

I'd say more of a death bed confession.
24th June 2006 04:17 PM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves OJ did it
25th June 2006 12:07 AM
Steel Wheels Her, her husband, and the rest of the family need to vanish. Forever. I was sick of the story then - I'm even sicker after hearing that dreaded last name once more.

And one more thing that the press needs to understand - this is not fucking news. News is: weather, traffic, and an alert if a bomb is being dropped on my house.
26th June 2006 01:40 PM
jb Very sad....and more sad that she was somehow percived to be involved in her daughter's death. This family has suffered terribly while a murderer reamins on the lose...God Bless her and her family......RIP.
26th June 2006 02:40 PM
Maxlugar Rest, sweat Patsy, rest.....in HELL!!

Bwaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
26th June 2006 02:42 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Rest, sweat Patsy, rest.....in HELL!!

Bwaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

http://www.ukwebserv.com/hats/hat5.gif
26th June 2006 04:28 PM
sirmoonie Was she a liberal or a neo-con?

I denounce terrorism.
26th June 2006 05:34 PM
Joey " Was she a liberal or a neo-con?

I denounce terrorism. "

..at this point we do not know !!!!

27th June 2006 12:44 AM
BILL PERKS WHAT DID RON SAY TO NICOLE WHEN THEY GOT TO HEAVEN?
27th June 2006 08:10 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
WHAT DID RON SAY TO NICOLE WHEN THEY GOT TO HEAVEN?

What, "We gotta stop bleeding like this"? Something like that?
27th June 2006 09:53 AM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

Nicole was a Hot Piece of Ass who had many good years ' left ' in her ........she deserved a better fate than ending up nothing more than a " PEZ Dispenser " .

J. " Snuggles " Fly !

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
27th June 2006 10:02 AM
FPM C10
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Was she a liberal or a neo-con?

I denounce terrorism.

To my knowledge, she never ONCE denounced terrorism. I denounce her for her lack of denunciation.

And, whether she killed her daughter or not, she DID dress her up like a 4-year-old two-dollar whore.

In other news, the Criterion version of the C10 Movie is coming out on DVD just in time for the fifth anniversary.
27th June 2006 10:07 AM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

In other news, the Criterion version of the C10 Movie is coming out on DVD just in time for the fifth anniversary.

Sign me UP !!!!! ... Wow , Five Friggin years since the Cleveland Ten ( see : Chicago Seven ....or was it eight ) .

Now THOSE were the days my friend .

[ Edited by Flacky ]

[Edited by Joey]
27th June 2006 10:08 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

HERE'S YOUR FUCKIN GLASSES!!!!!!
27th June 2006 10:09 AM
Maxlugar [quote]BILL PERKS wrote:

Oh THAT'S precious!
27th June 2006 10:13 AM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

Perks ........................................

Pete wants to discuss something with you ....

|
|
|
V

" I have a fully functioning Post Office Box for personal mail at the following address.

Box 305
Twickenham
TW1 1TT
United Kingdom

All my mail is opened by my PA, even that delivered to my home address, offices and studios that some people have discovered, and at certain busy times I do fail to reply personally to letters I would very much like to deal with. For that I am sorry in advance. Anonymous mail is destroyed before it reaches me. This includes any mail with no return address or Box Number. "

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/diary/display.cfm?id=292&zone=diary

27th June 2006 10:21 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Joey wrote:

Perks ........................................

Pete wants to discuss something with you ....

I have a fully functioning Post Office Box for personal mail at the following address.

Box 305
Twickenham
TW1 1TT
United Kingdom

All my mail is opened by my PA, even that delivered to my home address, offices and studios that some people have discovered, and at certain busy times I do fail to reply personally to letters I would very much like to deal with. For that I am sorry in advance. Anonymous mail is destroyed before it reaches me. This includes any mail with no return address or Box Number. "

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/diary/display.cfm?id=292&zone=diary

JOEY-
I LOVE PETE AS A MUSICIAN AND WRITER BUT SOMETHING IS AMISS WITH THIS MAN.STRANGE GOINGS ON AT THE WICK.

SINCERELY,
ROGER DALTREY

[EDITED BY RACHEL FULLER]
27th June 2006 10:53 AM
Joey " STRANGE GOINGS ON AT THE WICK. "

You shall NOT be greeted !!!!!!

28th June 2006 11:12 AM
jb God Bless Patsey Ramsay and bless her soul. Hopefully the killer of their precious child will one day be caught.
28th June 2006 11:43 AM
Saint Sway I used to have a friend that wanted to name his band "Jon Benet"
28th June 2006 11:47 AM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I used to have a friend that wanted to name his band "Jon Benet"

......yet ANOTHER great band name
28th June 2006 12:00 PM
jb RIP Jon Benet and Patsey.......................
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)