ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Brian Jones
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The "Fuck You Gazza, Will ya?" Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2
16th June 2006 08:55 AM
Bitch Fuck you Gazza, will ya? I would fuck you, lol!
26th June 2006 08:20 PM
TomL Here's a fucking deal Gazza will ya? Next tour we go to BA with all the nuts, but we fly into Mexico City and leave from there with Voodoo. Bring lots of money cause you will not want to come back.

Tom
26th June 2006 08:23 PM
Gazza
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Fuck you Gazza, will ya? I would fuck you, lol!

thanks, love...LMAO

quote:
TomL wrote:
Here's a fucking deal Gazza will ya? Next tour we go to BA with all the nuts, but we fly into Mexico City and leave from there with Voodoo. Bring lots of money cause you will not want to come back.
Tom

What next tour? LOL..

I think I'd need some serious sponsorship for a trip like that, plus if it was to come off I might not be ALLOWED back!

Howe the fuck is this thread still active??
[Edited by Gazza]
26th June 2006 08:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
TomL wrote:
Here's a fucking deal Gazza will ya? Next tour we go to BA with all the nuts, but we fly into Mexico City and leave from there with Voodoo. Bring lots of money cause you will not want to come back.

Tom

We'll need someone to remind us to leave Voodoo's studio and avoid missing the shows in BA
26th June 2006 08:47 PM
Gazza
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

We'll need someone to remind us to leave Voodoo's studio and avoid missing the shows in BA

dont fuckin' look at me, then!
26th June 2006 08:55 PM
TomL This thread will always be active, well till they plant me. I love you fuckers............

We have to ride that bus with all the crazys.
26th June 2006 09:01 PM
TomL One more.....

BAC FOO FIGHTERS: U-15 Boys (born after Aug 1, 1991) is holding tryouts for the 2006 -2007 season. We are a rising Division 4 NCSL team, named after our sponsor - Dave Grohl and his band Foo Fighters, committed to improvement in players' foot skills / techniques and having fun. We are looking for dedicated, skillful and experienced players at ALL positions. * Tryouts and practices are held Tuesday and Thursday afternoon/evenings at South Run Park, off FFX County Parkway, Field 1 (across from the Dog Park) ** Coaches Rich Creason and Howard Porter have guided the team for over 11 successful seasons. The Foo Fighters also have the best trainer around in Harry Opoku. He is a former professional soccer player for Manchester City and the Ghana National team. Many of Harry's formerly trained soccer players have gone on to play at the college level as well as MLS. Please call Coach Rich at (703) 941-7641 (work) / (703) 503-6648 (home) or email [email protected] if you are planning to tryout or have any questions. Thanks and we hope to see a great turnout.

This is the team I am putting my son on in September. Good soccer and we get fucked up on the sidelines.

Woo...Wooo..............
26th June 2006 09:04 PM
TomL 60 seconds my ass.
26th June 2006 09:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:

dont fuckin' look at me, then!

LOL I think that we make another version of "Some Girls" in my studio at 8:00 AM my wife and kids will remain us about the trip to BA immediately and will pay the associated charges
26th June 2006 09:13 PM
TomL I hate to say it Gazza but I think Voodoo wants you.
26th June 2006 09:15 PM
TomL Last post i gotta go lay down. Joey is coming with us.
26th June 2006 09:25 PM
PartyDoll MEG This is really scary!! Voodoo, you might as well sticky this thread Tom will never let it rest...

Gazza- seems everyone wants to fuck you... oops, oh I mean.....
26th June 2006 09:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, This is a very short clip showing the REAL meaning of it in the words of mutual friend, lovely Estela from Buenos Aires, check it out.

26th June 2006 09:31 PM
TomL Oh Meg Oh Meg
26th June 2006 09:45 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
TomL wrote:
One more.....

This is the team I am putting my son on in September. Good soccer and we get fucked up on the sidelines.

Woo...Wooo..............

And would that be something new, my friend?

Oh I almost forgot: Fuck you Gazza, will ya????
Oh this is getting old......
26th June 2006 10:57 PM
Trey Krimsin Howe can saying that phrase get old?

Fuck you, Gazza, will ya?

Um, I think I see your point, Meg.
[Edited by Trey Krimsin]
27th June 2006 11:23 PM
Estela Hey, dear Gazza, don't trust everybody said in that "crazy" bus! We were going home after the 2nd show... absolutely soaked by the rain and the euphoria and some of them, "under tequila & beer effects"... not me, of course......
We really appreciate you! I was really sorry that you'd missed that amazing concerts.... XOXOXO
28th June 2006 05:45 AM
Gazza I believe ya, I believe ya

and yep..I would have loved to have been there, as you know
28th June 2006 10:56 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Now is time to say it in other languages

French-French

Va te faire mettre Gazza, d accord?

Mexican-Spanish

Vete a la chingada Gazza, ¿lo harás?

Spanish-Spanish

Jódete Gazza, ¿lo harás?
29th June 2006 06:52 AM
albert Just to give it a try, here's the dutch contribution/translation:

Neuk jezelf, Gazza, toe maar!!

(all improvements most welcome!!)

FYGWY!!!!!!!!

good song title

gr,
Albert
Holland
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)