ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Brian Jones
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The "Fuck You Gazza, Will ya?" Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2
31st May 2006 06:51 AM
LadyJane Just when I think I've seen it all at RO.

NEVER in my life have I seen/heard the phrase Fuck You spoken in such a loving way!!!

Hilarious.

Fuck You Gazza, Will Ya????

LMFAO.

LJ.
31st May 2006 06:56 AM
PartyDoll MEG Gerardo: All I can say is "Priceless!!"

And did I mention what a "classy" guy our Voodoo is?

Fuck You Gazza, will ya?
31st May 2006 07:39 AM
Dick Bush Gazza,

http://cdsampler.com/mp3.cgi/309030an.mp3
31st May 2006 07:43 AM
Monkey Woman ROTFL! Voodoo, you are one crazy motherfucker!

You gotta love the RO clinic, the exclusive place online to "cure" your Stones addiction
31st May 2006 07:56 AM
claudiomoraleida I'm so glad I'm al over this header !!!!! FYGWY !!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Claudio
31st May 2006 09:00 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks for the comments and thanks for your great and spontaneous participation Claudio, those were the days LOL

People involved in the making

• The Voodoo Girls Fernanda, Emilia and Ana Lucía
  • Claudio Moraleida from Brazil
  • Soldatti from Argentina
  • "Stones" from Paraguay
  • Miguel aka Voodoo Keith from Uruguay
  • Ignacio from Uruguay
  • Martin from Argentina
  • TomL from the USA
  • Estela from Argentina
  • Alex from Chile
  • Cucho from Perú
  • Marcelo from Argentina
  • Franco (Estela's son) from Argentina
  • McFly from México
  • Tzonistac from México
  • Smimbrera from México
  • Rogerriffin from México

31st May 2006 09:44 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl OUCH! I made some mistakes in the credits at the end "Rocks Rules you bastards" missing the "OFF" and Bastars instead of Baastards hehe

well nobody's perfect, I guess so Ronnie
31st May 2006 10:06 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Just in case someone wants to download the video before compression, click HERE AND DOWNLOAD
31st May 2006 10:41 AM
GotToRollMe Fucking brilliant, Voodoo (and really well done)!

Oh yeah...

and fuck you, Gazza, will ya?
31st May 2006 10:46 AM
Gazza
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Fucking brilliant, Voodoo (and really well done)!

Oh yeah...

and fuck you, Gazza, will ya?

a 'please' would normally suffice!
31st May 2006 10:48 AM
Gazza
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:
Gazza,

http://cdsampler.com/mp3.cgi/309030an.mp3

LOLOL..you need locked up
31st May 2006 10:54 AM
Gazza well, I've just finally been able to view this and all I can say is..fuck you lot, I'm out of here for good.....I've never been so insulted and outraged in all my life...

well, maybe I'll stick around another year and see what you bunch of sick fucks have got in mind for 2007...

Thanks (I think)....that was very funny, brilliantly put together and mildly disturbing on many levels...

Gracias, bastardos!!!
[Edited by Fuck You Gazza]
31st May 2006 06:42 PM
kath that's hilarious......who would have thought jair would become so legendary???

fuck you, gazza, will ya???
31st May 2006 09:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Notes:

• We are happy to view these with the knowledge that nobody was hurt during the making of the film.
  • This was so far to "child abuse"; making my kids say "Fuck You” is ok as they didn’t get it: Today I asked the three of them about what did they say yesterday and none of them care or remember now. I explained that as saying hi to one of my best friends on the planet.
  • The phrase "Fuck You Gazza, Will ya?" is equal to say "Gazza rules you bastards"
  • All the actors in the movie love and respect Gazza.
  • The use of the phrase "Fuck You Gazza, Will Ya?" shows how far this board is from censor-shit.
  • The origin of this is located in our archives, never was altered or deleted, to read more click HERE
  • We didn’t get authorization from Jair
  • Last but not least: Fuck You Gazza, Will ya?

31st May 2006 11:04 PM
Lethargy What an outstanding production!! Congratulations to the producers.

SWAY, I'm so ashamed that I never made such a video in your honor, or vice verca.
31st May 2006 11:09 PM
SweetVirginia
This was my favorite film so far in 2006!

Fuck you Gazza, will ya...please?

And Happy Birthday.

SV

P.S. Voodoo, how can we be sure the Voodoo Girls
won't go to school and repeat their new phrase
that their dad taught them?

[Edited by SweetVirginia]
31st May 2006 11:37 PM
glencar I thought the phrase was "Fuck off Gazza, will you?"? LOL Anyway, very funny stuff.
1st June 2006 03:44 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
glencar wrote:
I thought the phrase was "Fuck off Gazza, will you?"? LOL Anyway, very funny stuff.

No buddy the phrase is Ok, check the source here http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/11%2D29%2D2004/205115-1.html

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
1st June 2006 03:52 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

The FYGWY Appreciation Society salutes ya Gazza

1st June 2006 01:20 PM
Tom You're so popular Gazza LOL
6th June 2006 05:41 PM
TomL Voodoo that is brilant. And again, FUCK YOU GAZZA.
6th June 2006 06:16 PM
Gazza thanks!

You shower of bastards!!!

xoxox
6th June 2006 06:24 PM
Gazza
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

No buddy the phrase is Ok, check the source here http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/11%2D29%2D2004/205115-1.html

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]

I cant believe you actually have gone to the trouble of saving or bookmarking the original thread. Funny shit. Reading it again, I blame Macdaddy and Gypsy for giving it cult status - but I suppose to those with spelling problems I'm a 'cult' anyway...

Havent seen Jair post in a while. We kissed and made up just after that little 'misunderstanding'. Hope he's ok.
[Edited by Gazza]
6th June 2006 11:04 PM
TomL I'm setting here after drinking 10 Virginia Passions and i say to myself....sometimes I say..........FUCK YOU GAZZA........WILL YA. By the way Dolly told me she wants to meet you.
8th June 2006 05:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Havent seen Jair post in a while. We kissed and made up just after that little 'misunderstanding'. Hope he's ok.

Yes, he's ok probably with a big cold turkey, and dissapointed 'cause the stones didn't play at his backyard. We talked last week... about the video he commented the following

Its very funny. I Loved!

Hey, I was forgot my user name and password and just this morning the bells ringing again

Soon he will be back and wilder than ever, we miss Jair, so everybody say "FYKWY?"
9th June 2006 01:40 PM
Some Guy can we sticky this bitch?!
9th June 2006 01:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ...ask Gazza LOL
9th June 2006 04:39 PM
chris girard Gazza--You need to be on Deadwood, you'd look great dressed up like a cowboy in Deadwood, walking in horse shit all day.....

Fuck is a great word it can be a noun or a verb--

Like He fucker her or She fucked him
She is fucking cunt or he is fucking dick
Or He is a fucker or She is a fucker

I don't want anyone to accuse me of being a sexist fucker.
9th June 2006 10:33 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Yes, he's ok probably with a big cold turkey

Hey! I resent that!

http://novogate.com/board/968/223931-1.html

Anyhow: that's what I'm getting these days since I became a vegetarian.
13th June 2006 08:14 PM
TomL Gazza, I thought my son's favorite soccer team was Mexico. I go to the computer today and fucking Ireland is the wallpaper. Again it leads me to say................

Fuck You Gazza,,,Will Ya?

I miss you fucker.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)