ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Happy 4th of July
Ethan Russell
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What The Hell Return to archive
06-27-03 12:35 AM
Soul Survivor go to www.uglypeople.com and click on ugly celebs and look at the last picture
06-27-03 12:41 AM
Kjell that was unforgiveable.
I'll fax a bomb to those motherfuckers
06-27-03 12:43 AM
Soul Survivor FUck YOU All

Keith is NOT ugly.
06-27-03 08:09 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Soul Survivor wrote:
FUck YOU All

Keith is NOT ugly.

ugly-

1.of unpleasant appearance
2. repulsive or displeasing in any way ("war is ugly")
3.ominous or menacing ("an ugly situation")
4. bad tempered or sullen (an ugly mood)

from the old Norse (marko territory - thanks for that m) "uggligr" = dreadful( and let's not start on dread - and i'm sure you know what i mean)< "ugga" = fear

as that girl who looks like patti smith said in 25x5 "they're so ugly they are attractive"

well soulie, that's a very profound statement
and i agree but only to a degree, depending on your definitions - speaking as one whose seen him up close (albeit briefly) he certsinly filled me with dread - and i was thankful for it - for mine keith's about as ominous as they come - dread natty dread lock

and on a physical level,well: - if i was a guy (and i am) what with the long dark hair and the deep brown eyes well i'd take that for starters (but they're not an end in themselves)... esp. if i was a white kinda dude - which,also, i am - and he's very much the intellgent, well read artistic type - never a slave to science (i.e. a romantic at heart) but he can understand it if he has to... and if you want to party 'til dawn...well he can do that too... hell - christ!!..he's as tough as hst and johnny cash combined!! - (emilia earhardt (sp?)) - where are you!!

i mean, if i was a chick (which i'm not)he'd be the type for me - does that make sense??? - i hope not...

or am i just out of it

forget the big ears - you can't have everything (and they keep him humble anyway) - keith - despite his badass pose - has always been a humble type that's why we love him - isn't it???

but it goes deeper ( or shallower - depending on your point of view) - any man (or woman) who can produce a thing as beautiful as any number keith has can look any accuser of aesthetic (sp?) misfeasance in the eye and tell them - quite politely - to, er... fuck off...

if you know what i mean...

and i'm sure you do...

UGGA!!
06-27-03 11:01 AM
Soul Survivor haha, SIA, the overviw of Keith Richard's.

Either way, I find his placement on that website somewhat insulting, ya know? At least the site has mr. bean on it too
06-27-03 05:45 PM
T&A I know that a lot (most?) people think of all the Stones as pretty damned ugly. Cool. Who really gives a rat's ass?
06-27-03 06:01 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
T&A wrote:
I know that a lot (most?) people think of all the Stones as pretty damned ugly. Cool. Who really gives a rat's ass?

The younger generation gives a rat's ass.

To them it's all about looks, not riffs.

Their brains are too shallow to understand the Open G chords.
06-27-03 08:04 PM
Angiegirl Keef, ok. But WHAT THE HELL is Wacko Jacko doing up there?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003